Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

saturdays home match

+4
VkmSpouge
a voice in the crowd
DB
Old Plumb
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1saturdays home match Empty saturdays home match Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:26 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Hi all, please make sure too park your vehicles with consideration to others, especially our neighbours, useing the grass verges as usual. I have a family wedding to attend so cant make it, give them a cheer for me, enjoy the game Bas.

2saturdays home match Empty Re: saturdays home match Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:47 pm

Old Plumb wrote:Hi all, please make sure too park your vehicles with consideration to others, especially our neighbours, useing the grass verges as usual. I have a family wedding to attend so cant make it, give them a cheer for me, enjoy the game Bas.

Give a cheer to who? the neighbours? Or those at the family wedding?

3saturdays home match Empty Re: saturdays home match Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:51 pm

DB

DB

0-0 Very entertaining game, a young team & a clean sheet,a great goalkeeping performance from them & a penalty save Sad ,Good performances throughout the team ,unlucky not to have won it.
Ricky Miller, any opinions? cheers

4saturdays home match Empty Re: saturdays home match Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:53 pm

a voice in the crowd

a voice in the crowd

I don't think he is shorter than Meady but it is a close call

5saturdays home match Empty Re: saturdays home match Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:22 am

VkmSpouge

I thought Ricky Miller did very well. He was very lively and got unlucky hitting the woodwork early on.

6saturdays home match Empty re-saturdays home match Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:55 am

lord lucan

lord lucan

Thought it was a great entertaining game we should have won.But for ole Rubber
Jellow who must be there man of the match.Look's like we've got ourselves a great player in Ricky,also Blakey is turning into a great allrounder.Gareth had
a bit of an off day,here he's still recovering from injury though.
Keep up the good work boy's,
Lord L. Very Happy

7saturdays home match Empty Re: saturdays home match Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:51 pm

MH

it was definitely two points dropped against a very strong but ordinary looking NG eleven, only negative was the lack of support the centre mid gave when we were going forward. defensively we looked largely untroubled and darby certainly gave the back four some authroity in the air a dept in which we have been lacking all season.coming up fron nth london could pose a few travel problems though i hope not

8saturdays home match Empty Re: saturdays home match Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:26 pm

Oldie

Agreed, I think Jon Darby is a real find. He was a hero at Bedford so a mate at College tells me. Players Player etc etc.
Ricky M did well and i think the next part of the jigsaw is a dominant central midfielder.
I liked the way we didn't give up on our passing game and with the centre of defence in control our full backs should be able to push on to support as well.

9saturdays home match Empty Re: saturdays home match Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:59 pm

DB

DB

I think Craig Mortimer deserves a go through the middle, while I have no problem with bringing Jeanmal & Charlie into the 1st team , Jama is getting games with the academy & u 18s while Charlie is in the u 18s. Craig is getting nothing unless he's playing sunday footy. 154 minutes in pre season, 78 mins against Bedworth in place of Sam ,55 mins against Northwood in place of Gareth other than that 10 mins v Ashford & 1 min v Windsor & E.I know with the impending return of Greg & hopefully the chap from Beaconsfield midfield places are going to be tight , but he was brought in from St Albans as a 1st team player travels to be with us , I think we should use him or let him go to get regular football.

10saturdays home match Empty Re: saturdays home match Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:06 am

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Hi Trimmtram, I think the clue was proberbly in the post title, see you down there , your match day co-ordinator, except when Im at family weddings etc., hence the gentle reminder, Bas.

11saturdays home match Empty Re: saturdays home match Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:48 pm

Gemini

For a 0-0 draw i thought it was a good game to watch, their keeper was outstanding and kept them in the game with 6/7
great saves.

Jon Darby had a good game as did Ben along side him,Ricky Miller looked very sharp, and will score a lot of goals
this season Very Happy, i thought we played a little to deep in the last 20 mins, but overall it was a good performence, well
played lads.

http://www.geminicleaningservices.org

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum