Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Keeper?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Keeper? Empty New Keeper? Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:26 am

Imp

Any news of a new keeper yet? Question

2New Keeper? Empty Re: New Keeper? Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:35 pm

DB

DB

I did hear a rumour that we are after a keeper from one of the Biggleswade teams ,but I do know that Rocky Bufton has expressed an interest in a return, I'd be happy with him would you ?

3New Keeper? Empty Re: New Keeper? Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:59 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

Just seen in the Bucks Herald that we've signed Biggleswade Town 'keeper Dean Bull.

4New Keeper? Empty Re: New Keeper? Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:16 pm

DB

DB

I've just seen that myself, And a big welcome to Dean Bull.By all accounts he got injured so they brought in another keeper (from Stevenage)who has been keeping him out. Lets hope he enjoys his time with us cheers

5New Keeper? Empty Re: New Keeper? Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:55 pm

Imp

Sounds like an able replacement, time will tell, he has big shoes to fill.
Bit annoying that it was first seen in the local rag - if there is time to tell them and get a story published, surely there is time to put a message on here or an article on the website? After all, not everyone reads the local paper. Surprised

6New Keeper? Empty Re: New Keeper? Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:53 pm

Mark Eaton

Hi Imp

I am sorry you had to read it in the Bucks Herald first, we were always going to announce it in the Thursday match preview this should be up on the main site.
In truth we were still finalising the deal with Biggleswade when the BH went to print. One criteria was that we cannot play Bully in our match next week against them.

Also correct is that Rocky Bufton will be signing at some point in the next week, Scatty will also continue to provide valuable cover when called upon. I am really pleased we got Bully as you are right Smithy is hard to replace. Chris Nunn the manager at Bigglewade should be commended in is handling of this as he was a great help in ensuring the deal went through.

Cheers
Mark

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]