Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lets end this now its boring

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lets end this now its boring Empty Lets end this now its boring Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:51 pm

brownie

brownie

Right i am fed up with hearing about Aylesbury United/merger/ground share

I have no axe to grind with Aylesbury United and wish them well in what ever they do

Its all about us and bringing the young ones through, that's what's important,and of course the fan's that pay to watch,if you look at the team this sat there were 5---- 18's or under involved in the game,out of the 17...12 are local.

I have just read the aufc web site,and some bloke/woman called JRB reckons we may go into administration
well Jrb i have news for you NO NO NO WE WILL NOT we will still be here this year next year and for many years to come............WILL YOU??????????

One thing that really bugs me is i post under my own name Brownie why do so many folks hide behind stupid name's,,,,at least have the balls to be up front and use your name or are you not man enough

If any one wants to talk to me then try brownzola@aol.com or ianpbrown30@hotmail.com nothing to hide
and i do not post on any other site under a silly name

Rant over good luck Aylesbury United good luck to the u18's thursday night

2Lets end this now its boring Empty Re: Lets end this now its boring Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:21 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

brownie wrote:
One thing that really bugs me is i post under my own name Brownie why do so many folks hide behind stupid name's,,,,at least have the balls to be up front and use your name or are you not man enough

Good point Mr.B, hence my name change.

I'm not going to stick my oar in on this particular issue, but what bugged me is the title of the AUFC forum thread, "SAY NO TO MARK EATON PROPOSAL!!"
Things like that are bound to stir up rumors and gossip and make people start asking questions, especially those of us who are uninformed.

I'm not going to harp on though, as you're fed up with hearing about it.
Somehow, I don't think you're the only one Smile

3Lets end this now its boring Empty Re: Lets end this now its boring Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:27 am

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Well said Brownie,could"nt have put it better myself. Its gradually turning into Ducks on the web on AUFC forum, and we all remember how rediculous that was, see ya down there Bas.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum