Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scott Kennedy

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Scott Kennedy Empty Scott Kennedy Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:28 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Darren was Scott the centre half who played for Bucks CC pre season?

2Scott Kennedy Empty Re: Scott Kennedy Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:56 pm

DB

DB

Yeah that's him, were you impressed? looks a great signing to me, think we need to scout all our local teams.

3Scott Kennedy Empty Re: Scott Kennedy Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:02 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

I just remember he had a really good game, thought I recognised him and to be fair i think you said sign him up!!!!!!

4Scott Kennedy Empty Re: Scott Kennedy Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:19 pm

DB

DB

I was quite excited about him & thats after Rick hit a hat trick playing against him !

OXFORD United say that they have on CCTV the vandals who broke into the Kassam Stadium this morning and ruined part of the pitch ahead of this afternoon's game against Bradford.
The letters STFC had seemingly been burnt into the grass in two places in front of the North Stand at the ground's open end.

Swindon town will get the blame ......but I wonder Laughing

5Scott Kennedy Empty Re: Scott Kennedy Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:57 pm

mrfish

Hope OUFC cctv is in colour, because what we could see is middle aged rotund men wearing yellow shirts marking STFC on the pitch Shocked

6Scott Kennedy Empty Re: Scott Kennedy Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:12 pm

mrfish wrote:Hope OUFC cctv is in colour, because what we could see is middle aged rotund men wearing yellow shirts marking STFC on the pitch Shocked

Who ate all the pies, burgers, cream cakes, biscuits and cookies? Slough Town supporters club - the guys who put the O in Obese.

7Scott Kennedy Empty Re: Scott Kennedy Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:29 pm

Imp

mrfish wrote:Hope OUFC cctv is in colour, because what we could see is middle aged rotund men wearing yellow shirts marking STFC on the pitch Shocked

You saw that in a black and white video? Question Shocked

8Scott Kennedy Empty Re: Scott Kennedy Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:21 pm

mrfish

I think the words hope and could might be a clue in my thread, and please follow threads for the mirth.By the way will the twins be turning up for daventry game in thier matching scarfs

9Scott Kennedy Empty Re: Scott Kennedy Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:48 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Me and my northern brother will be in attendance!!!

10Scott Kennedy Empty Re: Scott Kennedy Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:40 pm

Me and me Southern bretheren (R Kid) will be there wearing us scarves despite only one of us having a season ticket.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum