Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Players not seen for a while .

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Players not seen for a while . Empty Players not seen for a while . Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:12 pm

DB

DB

SAUNDERS, Daniel
WATSON, Liam
HALL, Matthew
SPRING, Marcus
CASTELLO, Jason

Can anyone throw any light on these?

2Players not seen for a while . Empty Re: Players not seen for a while . Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:32 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Luke Flood

3Players not seen for a while . Empty Re: Players not seen for a while . Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:57 pm

Mark Eaton

Hi Mike

Luke was released after the Slough game as he did not wish to take part as sub, Matt Hall is having a few games with Thame, would have been in the squad Saturday but has a slight hamstring pull, Liam Watson is getting some games at Harefield but is still signed, Dan Saunders is on holiday should be back this week, Jason Castello decided that his new job meant he couldn't make 3 x per week playing and training etc.

On other concerns about information coming from the bench I can assure you that the players know exactly what's expected of them both before during and after a game, I totally accept that our 2 recent performances have been very poor but believe the goals given away have been firmly down to individual errors which is difficult to legislate for. Importantly all the staff on the football side of the club believe in them

Thanks for you continued support
Mark

4Players not seen for a while . Empty Re: Players not seen for a while . Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:08 pm

MH

Mark Eaton wrote:Hi Mike

Luke was released after the Slough game as he did not wish to take part as sub, Matt Hall is having a few games with Thame, would have been in the squad Saturday but has a slight hamstring pull, Liam Watson is getting some games at Harefield but is still signed, Dan Saunders is on holiday should be back this week, Jason Castello decided that his new job meant he couldn't make 3 x per week playing and training etc.

On other concerns about information coming from the bench I can assure you that the players know exactly what's expected of them both before during and after a game, I totally accept that our 2 recent performances have been very poor but believe the goals given away have been firmly down to individual errors which is difficult to legislate for. Importantly all the staff on the football side of the club believe in them

Thanks for you continued support
Mark

Whether the players know what is expected of them Mark is irrelevant, I am sure you make you wishes abundantly clear mate, but of late they most certainly haven't put that knowledge into practice, in fact it would appear all your instructions go flying out of the window the minute we kick off!

It's also, and I am loathe to remind you mate, not been two very poor performances but actually three, we perhaps are forgetting the mauling Bedfont gave us because somehow we came away with the points

Yes there has been individual errors and yes again one can't legislate for them, the goal against Bedfont, the second and fourth goal at Beaconsfield, the fourth at Chalfont all cock ups, of that we all agree, but more significant is the collective team errors that happened that then led up to the individual ones, or are we forgetting about those?

In the last two games we have let in eight goals in about, in total I am guessing 55 minutes!

FFS even the gooners didn't do that!

It is hard for you mate and your loyalty to all is really applauadable, you most certainly didn't need to come on here to express your thoughts either, so applause again is given, but I know that you know we miss Biley to help you

I know that you know we are too young and team performances like the last three matches will inevitably happen with so many kids in the line up, its a huge learning curve for them.

Some will come through it, some won't.

You might believe in them publicly Mark and I know you are a very decent man, you have to say that, and with most player you are absolutely right to do so mate, there is certainly a lot of talent out there but privately I am guessing you might not be so generous

If they become more disciplined, squeeze in as a team resist the understandable temptation to argue with each other when adversity kicks in, support and cajole each other and the biggest one of all remain confident, then we will be okay mate

It's not how many times they get knocked down its about how many times they keep getting up, apart from one or two, which if you are interested I will give you my opinions on, the majority are good boys and if their attitude is strong they will individually and collectively benefit from the numerous lessons that hopefully they will have learned of late

See you Saturday

5Players not seen for a while . Empty Re: Players not seen for a while . Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:13 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

MH Agree 100%, Yes there have been a lot of individual errors but in my opinion these eminate from the collective's lack of co ordination which goes back to the original point and as MH pointed out, I am sure they go out with a plan but as soon as the game starts these plans change dependent sometimes on the opposition and therefore our plan must change! I don't see a lot of tactical communication between the bench and the players enabling this change......................

6Players not seen for a while . Empty Re: Players not seen for a while . Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:14 pm

mrfish

Getting back to the original point it looks as if Denilson has now left us for SYCOB .Good to be kept informed by the club again on comings and GOINGS.Maybe us fans cannot handle the truth .lol.Looking down the list of club sponsers maybe we should have waited for the chqs to appear before creating budgets.When I was a manager for a well known business I was shown at a very early stage that you cannot budget for things on guess work

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum