Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Set up 9 miles down the road

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Set up 9 miles down the road Empty Set up 9 miles down the road Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:41 pm

mrfish

As we were at of the FA Cup Mrs Fish and myself looked around for a local game and a few options arose and we picked on Thame.Very impressed and envious at the new facilities that they have,lovely club house and a pitch that could possibily have rivaled AUFC when at BR. Decent crowd aswell. The locals say a few people are boycotting as entrance has been put up to £6 Neutral

2Set up 9 miles down the road Empty Re: Set up 9 miles down the road Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:07 pm

MH

I know we shouldn't, I know Moses after that long trek down the hill suggested we should not covete, but I for one can't help myself!

Don't all us NL supporters glance enviously over our shoulders at the facilities at other clubs. I know a lot of time one has to be lucky, own the land, find it's worth a few quid and all that, but hmmm, if for the grace of god and all that

Just in our league some clubs have cracking new facilities, Biggleswade and St Neots to namer but two and whilst in truth, we are probably all sick as a pig with envy, fair to play them, as you say wish it was us

Sigh...............

But then again, my god there is some real shitholes and we praise the lord for our chosen lot:cheers:

3Set up 9 miles down the road Empty Re: Set up 9 miles down the road Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:59 pm

mrfish

I know that they stuffed us but I was shocked at the state of chalfonts club- house and one side of the ground

4Set up 9 miles down the road Empty Re: Set up 9 miles down the road Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:56 pm

mrfish wrote:I know that they stuffed us but I was shocked at the state of chalfonts club- house and one side of the ground

that clubhouse was disgraceful. if i had had a proper look after i went in i would not have ordered drinks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum