Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Return of Chinese Saturday

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Return of Chinese Saturday Empty The Return of Chinese Saturday Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:52 pm

DB

DB

A good win & some real positives out of it, we attacked down both sides, through the middle & over the top. Nice assist for the new boy king & a solid start, Masala played really well for me in the middle, Mason Williams is going to be pushing for a first team place, Orfanou looks like he can take a penalty & Martin is looking better every game for me, works hard & deserved his goal.
First Chinese since August & it was lovely, keep it up lads cheers

2The Return of Chinese Saturday Empty Re: The Return of Chinese Saturday Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:07 am

Gemini

A good win, well done lads Very Happy

http://www.geminicleaningservices.org

3The Return of Chinese Saturday Empty Re: The Return of Chinese Saturday Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:12 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Excellent performance although Jammers struggled at left back but if the rumours are true that will be resolved this week :-) lol!

4The Return of Chinese Saturday Empty Re: The Return of Chinese Saturday Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:49 pm

DB

DB

mikefarquharson wrote:Excellent performance although Jammers struggled at left back but if the rumours are true that will be resolved this week :-) lol!

For a right footed central defender I thought he did as well as could be expected.
Where was the fashion guru TT? I wore my lucky shirt partly to see if I could get myself a higher rating than the Sloth boys !
I see on the Ashford site they are calling us lucky, so it may have worked Laughing

5The Return of Chinese Saturday Empty Re: The Return of Chinese Saturday Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:18 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

No agree Darren wasn't criticising Jammers he did his best just saying its not a long term solution IMO

6The Return of Chinese Saturday Empty Re: The Return of Chinese Saturday Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:58 pm

DB

DB

Long time solution, of course not Laughing Team player certainly
Jack Welch may consider himself a little unfortunate not to have got 10/15 mins but after they scored it looked unlikely.
With Ben avaliable for selection, 3 from 5 who's your money on? Stevens,Goldney,Budden,Prosper, & we havn't seen Tomlin yet.

7The Return of Chinese Saturday Empty Re: The Return of Chinese Saturday Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:30 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

I would say it'll be King, Stevens, Prosper and a new left back Question Laughing

8The Return of Chinese Saturday Empty Re: The Return of Chinese Saturday Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:26 pm

DB

DB

Ben & Jammas with Tomlin on the bench, but I guess this weeks training could change things, do you think the left back will come from a higher level or perhaps one of our "feeder teams" ?

9The Return of Chinese Saturday Empty Re: The Return of Chinese Saturday Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:50 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

A feeder team!!!! santa

10The Return of Chinese Saturday Empty Re: The Return of Chinese Saturday Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:16 pm

a voice in the crowd

a voice in the crowd

gotta love 大虾 and 北京烤鸭 cheers

11The Return of Chinese Saturday Empty Re: The Return of Chinese Saturday Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:34 pm

DB wrote:
Where was the fashion guru TT?

Trimm Trab? As in me? Up in Manchester for the weekend for my bro's birthday. Told my twin Mke, we would most probably win if I was missing and so it proved.

12The Return of Chinese Saturday Empty Re: The Return of Chinese Saturday Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:00 pm

DB

DB

I have a pair of lucky pants if you want them Laughing

13The Return of Chinese Saturday Empty Re: The Return of Chinese Saturday Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:28 pm

DB wrote:I have a pair of lucky pants if you want them Laughing

Did you get them from a feeder team too?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum