Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

going to woodford

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1going to woodford Empty going to woodford Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:59 pm

mrfish

Just wondering if the twins would be going on the away trip to Woodford,only 1hr or 46miles whichever you prefer Laughing

2going to woodford Empty Re: going to woodford Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:11 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

I can't Mr Fish this weekend as much as I'd like to as I have furniture being delivered on Saturday!!! I know I know!!!! not sure about Jools? guess you can give my bro a lift?

3going to woodford Empty Re: going to woodford Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:45 pm

DB

DB

Mike, Isn't "the wardrobe" at Woodford Laughing

4going to woodford Empty Re: going to woodford Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:13 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Tub of Lard!!!!

5going to woodford Empty Re: going to woodford Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:15 pm

mikefarquharson wrote:Tub of Lard!!!!

Sid aka El Guardarropa

6going to woodford Empty Re: going to woodford Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:05 pm

DB

DB

I liked him, he easily won 7 out of 10 headers, shame we couldn't use that stat to any great effect at the time.

7going to woodford Empty Re: going to woodford Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:07 pm

mrfish

Will do Mike,wasnt very well planned was it,on a positive note,at least its an away game.On siddy I wasnt sad to see him go. Shocked

8going to woodford Empty Re: going to woodford Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:21 pm

mikefarquharson wrote:I can't Mr Fish this weekend as much as I'd like to as I have furniture being delivered on Saturday!!! I know I know!!!! not sure about Jools? guess you can give my bro a lift?

Furniture? Furniture!!?!! I could swear but instead I sentence you to stand next to Mr Wolves for the next home game!

As for "the Wardrobe", I think it was more a case of ball to head rather than any deliberate attempt to make contact.

9going to woodford Empty Re: going to woodford Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:32 pm

DB

DB

In the last 2 games Woodford have scored 5 goals, here's four of them.

"The lively striker picked up the ball from 20 yards after Hawkins had won the flick on,Taylor swiveled superbly and fired home into the top corner to give Smalley in the Fleet goal no chance."

"when the ball fell at the feet of Hawkins he fired home into the bottom corner from18 yards to send Woodford into the break with a two goal advantage."

"A route one moment on 16 minutes gave Woodford the lead when a long ball from keeper Matt Finlay was flicked on by Sid Hawkins into the path of Alfie Taylor who coolly slotted past Marlow’s custodian"

"from Hawkins directly into the path of midfielder Wesley Emery who gleefully stroked the ball home"

10going to woodford Empty Re: going to woodford Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:45 pm

Webby

Webby
Admin

DB wrote:In the last 2 games Woodford have scored 5 goals, here's four of them.

"The lively striker picked up the ball from 20 yards after Hawkins had won the flick on,Taylor swiveled superbly and fired home into the top corner to give Smalley in the Fleet goal no chance."

"when the ball fell at the feet of Hawkins he fired home into the bottom corner from18 yards to send Woodford into the break with a two goal advantage."

"A route one moment on 16 minutes gave Woodford the lead when a long ball from keeper Matt Finlay was flicked on by Sid Hawkins into the path of Alfie Taylor who coolly slotted past Marlow’s custodian"

"from Hawkins directly into the path of midfielder Wesley Emery who gleefully stroked the ball home"

I notice a recurring theme there. Let's hope the trend buckles tomorrow.

http://www.ashleybdesign.co.uk

11going to woodford Empty Re: going to woodford Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:55 pm

a voice in the crowd

a voice in the crowd

have been able to get a minibus so have two spare seats if any one wants a lift, let me know, FCFS

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum