Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Communication, Communication, Communication.......................

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Again I find out something from The Herald that I think we the supporters of the club should have been told (Unless I missed something) - Steve is now taking on the Managers role as Greg's commitments outside football donlt allow the time for him to give to the role.................................................. c'mon guys it's not difficult to spend one mnute and post a story.

2Communication, Communication, Communication....................... Empty AFC fans 1 BH 1 Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:06 pm

DB

DB

Oooh sloppy defending has led to an equaliser, who didn't guess that was going to happen Rolling Eyes Next week we will read that Steve Hale is his assistant & I will spit my cornflakes all over the newspaper in shock Laughing

So let me get this right; Greg is no longer our manager but Steve is?

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Apparently!! I think Greg has work/travel commitments and maybe this was an issue but he's still involved, just think we should be kept upto date.

mrfish

Think this has been the case almost from the start of smiffys reign as manager.Greg being used to appease the fee paying public and ease him back into the club after his sudden departure at start of season,yes Hale is/will be the assistant to him.Oh well lets see what they can do! sunny

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum