Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

AYLESBURY FC 2011 REVIEW

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AYLESBURY FC 2011 REVIEW  Empty AYLESBURY FC 2011 REVIEW Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:10 pm

DB

DB

Taken from Bucks Herald 28th Dec

"Stick with us" is the message from Aylesbury FC manager Steve Smith.
It has been a difficult managerial start for Smith with his side slipping down the table after a series of results.
Smith, a former goalkeeper, took the helm at FC after the surprise departure of Mark Eaton and now he admits he is in a relegation scrap.
"It's all about trying to stay in the league in the second half of the season if we can get to 40 points we will be safe. That's our target. We've got 22 games left and now its about getting ourselves up and running again."
"We have three games in a week and will be looking to get at least three points." FC have secured the loan signing of Oxford United striker Tyrone Marsh and Smith will be hoping the starlet can help fire his team to safety. "I know we are too good to go down. The supporters have been fantastic. There are massive emotions in football. I hate losing as much as anyone. My message is stick with us we will improve." Smith said that despite the current bad run the club as a whole has had a fantastic year. "It's been a good year for the club. If you look at the sponsorship coming into the club and the youth players who have come through the ranks and are now knocking on the door of the first team. Next year we want to continue that and establish ourselves as a strong Southern League Club. That's our aim. We do that by staying in this league"

2AYLESBURY FC 2011 REVIEW  Empty Re: AYLESBURY FC 2011 REVIEW Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:43 pm

mrfish

Taken from the BH meaning?...... Question

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum