Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

EGGCITING EASTER

Five games left to go mid-table security,would you cut the budget?

EGGCITING EASTER Bar_left0%EGGCITING EASTER Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
EGGCITING EASTER Bar_left100%EGGCITING EASTER Bar_right 100% [ 3 ]
EGGCITING EASTER Bar_left0%EGGCITING EASTER Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1EGGCITING EASTER Empty EGGCITING EASTER Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:47 pm

DB

DB

While we travel to play off hopefuls Uxbridge on Saturday Fleet host Leighton(If Leighton win they will be assured of their League status for next season) & on BH Monday Fleet have an early(1pm)kick off away at Ashford, there is a possibility that Fleet may leapfrog us(goal diff) just before we kick off at home to Chalfont (The worst outcome for us)Even if that was to happen the fixtures still look good for us.
By the time we play our last 3 games Marlow should be relegated & both Woodford & North Greenford could be safe.

Saturday 14 April 2012
Fleet Town v St. Neots Town
Marlow v Aylesbury

Saturday 21 April 2012
Aylesbury v Woodford United
Fleet Town v Beaconsfield SYCOB

Saturday 28 April 2012
North Greenford United v Aylesbury
Chalfont St. Peter v Fleet Town

While I know I'm stating the obvious above, an interesting question that arises out of it for me is,
In these difficult financial times with most teams playing budgets running around a thousand pounds a week(pure guestimation) If you were in charge of a team that was already safe/going nowhere or already relegated would you cut the budget/blood some youngsters or keep throwing a K at it? cheers

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]