Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Todays game ......

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Todays game ...... Empty Todays game ...... Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:22 pm

Gemini

A good point after being 2 down,also Fleet lost 3-1 7 pts clear of them now with 3 games to play.

http://www.geminicleaningservices.org

2Todays game ...... Empty Re: Todays game ...... Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:49 pm

I also thought it was a good point. I thought Craig Faulconbridge showed good leadership in getting the goals back. Think Ben and Andrew Gunn are starting to look steady as well.

Our place in next season's Southern League should be confirmed on Saturday

3Todays game ...... Empty Re: Todays game ...... Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:54 pm

DB

DB

I thought if we could get a point this weekend I would be happy, we did so I am, great comeback well done all involved. cheers

4Todays game ...... Empty Re: Todays game ...... Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:16 pm

a voice in the crowd

a voice in the crowd

Bet Chalfont hate those last minute equalisers. Well done all, only 3 more games to go.

On another note well done to Liz the fizz on her grand achievement! cheers

5Todays game ...... Empty Re: Todays game ...... Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:59 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

In the end a good result but if we had put away the chances we created in the first 15 minutes it could easily have been three points. Strange as it may sound after we scored two second half goals, I just have no confidence in the strikers putting the ball in the back of the net and that is just one of many things that needs to be adressed next season. The back four/five if you include Kingey on top of the players that played yesterday is turning into a good unit and Rhys has done a great job sice replacing Liam mid way thorugh the saeson. Greg has been consistantly reliable all season although I guess even he didn't believe he'd start as many games this term. Barney when he's on it is a great passer of the ball and keeps the ball moving. The two Lamar's have been too inconsistant but for me that's where it stops............ we struggle in the attacking third, although Craig, having been playing at the back did shine and added much needed experience yesterday going forward.

6Todays game ...... Empty Re: Todays game ...... Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:27 am

Mike, could we rely on anyone at the club to get 15-20 goals a season? Perhaps Simon Martin could have provided those goals.

I am not sure who Brian Haule's current stike partner is, certainly I don't think we have seen the best of Brian. He needs a reliable bloke (a Ricky Millre type)to work alongside.

Like you say, one of a few issues that need looking at over the summer.

7Todays game ...... Empty Re: Todays game ...... Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:53 pm

mrfish

Reading in todays BH Smithy said he is already identifying players for next seasons title challenge 1/.We have got to keep the decent players we have for next season 2/.Has he already been given the nod to be in charge for the next campaign 3/.We HAVE to beat Marlow to have any credibility in this league silent

8Todays game ...... Empty Re: Todays game ...... Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:06 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

The minimum we as a club should look for from season to season is progression and under the current manager, at least on the playing front we have gone massively backward and he's had most of the season to put his ideas into practise, over 60 players used, inconsistancy has reigned. End of term report Not Good Enough!!

9Todays game ...... Empty Re: Todays game ...... Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:33 pm

DB

DB

When Steve & Greg took over the playing budget(for whatever reason) seemed to be drastically cut, we lost players left right & centre, Greg left the managerial team so did Steve Hale & Steve was left on his own, no experience, little or no help, in the sh*t & we were on his case, certainly a baptism of fire ! I remember reading in the BH that his objective was to keep us up, looks like he's done that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum