Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

today's game

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1today's game Empty today's game Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:19 am

brownie

brownie

Hi All

PLEASE BE ADVISED TODAY'S GAME IS OFF DUE TO A WATER LOGGED PITCH

AND WILL NOW BE PLAYED ON TUESDAY NIGHT THE 01/05/2012 KICK OFF 7-45PM

2today's game Empty Re: today's game Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:28 pm

Gotta feel for Slough, some of their fans have done a sponsored walk to a postponed game. Gotta hurt

3today's game Empty Re: today's game Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:31 pm

Hatty

Hatty

Just a note to say, " Hello to all the members of the Aylesbury FC Forum "
I have recently moved to the area and already found myself being a regular visitor to many of the home games & a few away games, to watch The Moles play this season.

Despite being a regular visitor to another local team, namely Wycombe Wanderers (who sadly got relegated this afternoon) is was very refreshing to visit The Affinity stadium over the Christmas period for my first game & experiance a very friendly welcome by many of the Supporters, Players & Officials of the Club.

Having just got into the swing of cheering on my new local footie team, sadly the season is nearing its end.
Almost decided to Travel to Greenford today for the last game (in my canoe) but unfortunatly this was not to be. Hopefully Tuesdays game will survive the weather !

Whatever the result, great to see The Moles are staying up & roll-on the start of next season.

Best Regards,

Hatty.

4today's game Empty Re: today's game Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:20 pm

DB

DB

Welcome to the forum Hatty. Been watching since christmas , good job your used to watching a losing team or you might not have stuck around Laughing
Yeah poor old Slough, still got a game to play Tuesday, then a play off game on Thursday against their landlords Beaconsfield who finished bottom last season but avoided relegation. Sloughs form has dipped, think this is the third play off on the trot for Steve Bateman, wonder if he will he be charge next season if he fails again?
Maybe those "Walkers" felt they were going home to their original potato field Laughing

5today's game Empty Re: today's game Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:55 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Where do you stand Hatty? come and Introduce yourself, I sit/stand in the stand with Jools, Mr Fish and Wolves (all will become apparent once you get to know us!!!!!!). You'll see me as I have the Microcphone at home games!

6today's game Empty Re: today's game Tue May 01, 2012 11:37 am

DB

DB

Whats going on at NGU today, are they having an early pitch inspection today ? Any news Hon Sec?
"You'll see me as I have the Microcphone at home games! " you must be Mike d phone Laughing

7today's game Empty Re: today's game Tue May 01, 2012 12:09 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

not a clue Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum