Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whos your tip for EURO 2012

+4
meanmachine100
Gemini
mikefarquharson
Unclealbert
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Whos your tip for EURO 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Whos your tip for EURO 2012 Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:24 am

meanmachine100

meanmachine100

Unclealbert wrote:
Afro daddy wrote:i fancy the french to win it afro
Don't think so pirat

Afro after backing the French maybe you should change your name back to DBjnr and go into hiding pirat afro

27Whos your tip for EURO 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Whos your tip for EURO 2012 Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:45 pm

Unclealbert

Unclealbert

So meanmachine with holland and db with Russia are the first to fall. Meanmachine had a good called with the Poland striker who are also out Smile my team and Hattys team still in it and Afro unlucky lads / lases looks like we know more about football than you pirat pirat

28Whos your tip for EURO 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Whos your tip for EURO 2012 Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:52 pm

Imp

So, now we are at the business end of the competition, where are people putting their money? Germany for me (begrudgingly!)

29Whos your tip for EURO 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Whos your tip for EURO 2012 Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:18 pm

Unclealbert

Unclealbert

Imp wrote:So, now we are at the business end of the competition, where are people putting their money? Germany for me (begrudgingly!)

Still Spain for me pirat And our resident expert will need to select another team as his is out clown pirat

30Whos your tip for EURO 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Whos your tip for EURO 2012 Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:05 pm

meanmachine100

meanmachine100

Unclealbert wrote:
Imp wrote:So, now we are at the business end of the competition, where are people putting their money? Germany for me (begrudgingly!)

Still Spain for me pirat And our resident expert will need to select another team as his is out clown pirat

Resident Expert i like that. dont forget Bertie you picked Torres as top scorer. clown clown pirat pirat lol! lol!

31Whos your tip for EURO 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Whos your tip for EURO 2012 Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:04 pm

Unclealbert

Unclealbert

meanmachine100 wrote:
Unclealbert wrote:

Resident Expert i like that. dont forget Bertie you picked Torres as top scorer. clown clown pirat pirat lol! lol!

Torres is still playing unlike van persie. Resident expert was said tongue in cheek which I think everyone on this board got apart from you. Sleep pirat

32Whos your tip for EURO 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Whos your tip for EURO 2012 Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:23 pm

meanmachine100

meanmachine100

Unclealbert wrote:
meanmachine100 wrote:
Unclealbert wrote:

Torres is still playing unlike van persie. Resident expert was said tongue in cheek which I think everyone on this board got apart from you. Sleep pirat

Bertie boy the topic king. my comment was also tongue in cheek. everyone knows your the expert on every topic. Sleep Sleep clown clown pirat pirat

33Whos your tip for EURO 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Whos your tip for EURO 2012 Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:45 pm

Unclealbert

Unclealbert

Some are sheep others are sheperds pirat

34Whos your tip for EURO 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Whos your tip for EURO 2012 Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:40 pm

Unclealbert

Unclealbert

Portugal thru that will be meanies new team pirat

35Whos your tip for EURO 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Whos your tip for EURO 2012 Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:23 pm

Afro daddy

Afro daddy

i still fancy the spanish to win it afro

36Whos your tip for EURO 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Whos your tip for EURO 2012 Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:48 am

meanmachine100

meanmachine100

Afro daddy wrote:i fancy the french to win it afro

pirat pirat afro afro good effort AF......

37Whos your tip for EURO 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Whos your tip for EURO 2012 Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:49 am

meanmachine100

meanmachine100

Unclealbert wrote:Portugal thru that will be meanies new team pirat

pirat pirat only if they win it Bertie boy

38Whos your tip for EURO 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Whos your tip for EURO 2012 Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:31 am

Unclealbert

Unclealbert

I'm with you Afro d will the Spanish be the first side to retain the euro? As for mm I note you didn't say much about your woeful Dutch selection lol! We will give you another chance who do you want now and why. Then we wil all have a chance to rib you again clown lol! pirat

39Whos your tip for EURO 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Whos your tip for EURO 2012 Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:47 pm

meanmachine100

meanmachine100

Unclealbert wrote:I'm with you Afro d will the Spanish be the first side to retain the euro? As for mm I note you didn't say much about your woeful Dutch selection lol! We will give you another chance who do you want now and why. Then we wil all have a chance to rib you again clown lol! pirat

Unlike you who went for the pre tournament favorites. But I not calling you a glory hunter Bertie boy. pirat pirat Can't wait for Bertie the topic king to post another topic. who will win the premier league next season. Bet you go for Manchester City. pirat pirat clown clown

40Whos your tip for EURO 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Whos your tip for EURO 2012 Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:50 pm

Unclealbert

Unclealbert

Don't like premiership football pirat

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum