Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Today's game

+2
Afro daddy
a voice in the crowd
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Today's game Empty Today's game Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:44 pm

a voice in the crowd

a voice in the crowd

I think we were very lucky to only concede 2 goals. There's my positive

Quote of the day, has to go to Brian Haule

"hit the target, I'm f***ing serious (name of player omitted as I don't want to appear to be picking on anyone) just hit the f***ing target"

Very Happy

2Today's game Empty Re: Today's game Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:01 pm

Afro daddy

Afro daddy

i know i didn't watch the game so i cant be critical about the performance but by the sounds of it aylesbury were lucky to have only conceded two goals afro

3Today's game Empty Re: Today's game Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:39 pm

DB

DB

Thought Windsor were very good going forward, congratulations to them, disappointed we didn't have a plan for O'Toole & to be truthful was suprised that Faulkner didn't start, positives from this, it's a game closer to getting it right cheers

Last edited by DB on Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the reserves won , well done)

4Today's game Empty Re: Today's game Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:44 pm

Could have 4 or 5 at half time, add in a stone wall penalty and we were very lucky to come away from today not being totally embarrassed.

Positive points? Love the new kit!!

5Today's game Empty Re: Today's game Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:05 pm

Afro daddy

Afro daddy

the new kit is horrible was it designed by a drunk

Last edited by Afro daddy on Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Today's game Empty New Kit Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:20 pm

:)

To be honest, I wouldn't care if we played in the training kits, as long as the goals come, I'll be satisfied.

7Today's game Empty Re: Today's game Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:24 pm

Afro daddy

Afro daddy

Amen to that me bredran

8Today's game Empty Re: Today's game Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:31 pm

DB

DB

Totally agree with you TT, and another positive, two training sessions before Northwood. I wouldn't be suprised if Windsor have a bigger playing budget than us.

9Today's game Empty Re: Today's game Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:35 pm

Afro daddy

Afro daddy

im sure they do DB but it can only be by a few pounds surely

10Today's game Empty Re: Today's game Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:36 pm

DB wrote:Totally agree with you TT, and another positive, two training sessions before Northwood. I wouldn't be suprised if Windsor have a bigger playing budget than us.

Or indeed that their defenders fall on their ar$e$ as much as ours

11Today's game Empty Re: Today's game Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:50 pm

a voice in the crowd wrote:I think we were very lucky to only concede 2 goals. There's my positive

Quote of the day, has to go to Brian Haule

"hit the target, I'm f***ing serious (name of player omitted as I don't want to appear to be picking on anyone) just hit the f***ing target"

Very Happy

I think that we were very unlucky to concede them two goals, it was probably to do with them turning us around at the start, which the team are not used to, and some sloppy defending in the first 10 minutes but they need to put the chances away to win but when they can hardly shoot at the goal, let alone get their shots on target how are we going to win anything. We'll be very lucky to win 5 games, let alone score 5 goals this season.

Last edited by :) on Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

12Today's game Empty Re: Today's game Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:53 pm

Afro daddy

Afro daddy

wise words MR Smile

13Today's game Empty Re: Today's game Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:07 am

DB

DB

There was an Old Person of Tring,
Who embellished his nose with a ring;
Ha gazed at the moon
Every evening in June,
That ecstatic Old Person in Tring.

Just keeping up with the nonsense of the last two posts Laughing

14Today's game Empty Re: Today's game Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:01 pm

mrfish

Struggling to find positives out of that performance,only thing is that maybe our injury list willl be shorter come the Northwood game.Why did Falconer not start if he was not injured Rolling Eyes

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Hi all, its old plumb,im back.Im been studying how its done on DOTW so i should know what im doing on my return. Do hope the guys get it right soon, they certainly work hard at it in training and coaching so we might see a spark light the flame soon. Put it in guys for the whole ninety and thats the whole club and supporters,go on you REDS,

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum