Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

New website

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New website Empty New website Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:02 pm

Had a quick look tonight and I think it looks very good. Can access it using Firefox as well. Like the left hand column of most recent matches. Much more user friendly. Need a few wins in that column now!

Well done, Webby!

2New website Empty Re: New website Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:40 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Looks really nice Ash!!!

3New website Empty Re: New website Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:10 am

DB

DB

Good work Ash,well done. Really like the archive bit, Mark's management updates especially. I have found "Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e37' on the u12's. And just incase it's not a mistake OLE ASH lol!

4New website Empty Re: New website Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:37 pm

Webby

Webby
Admin

Thanks all.

The website should now work across ALL browsers. Let me know if this is not the case. I'm also trying to improve the Live Score feature so that the WHOLE PAGE doesn't keep refreshing. Instead it will just refresh parts of the page such as the score, scorers and line up etc.

There are a few more pages that need to be developed...

- In the Media
- Matchday Ticket Information (found on the match details page)
- Sponsorship
- Links
- Events (new page for this year) - to include all events run by the club such as Race Night etc.

DB - Thanks for letting me know. It's because I haven't set up their league table in my spreadsheet yet and therefore it can't find it.

http://www.ashleybdesign.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum