Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

The merry- go -round

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The merry- go -round Empty The merry- go -round Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:34 pm

DB

DB

Just over 2 wks in & already managers are on the move, Keith Scott has resigned at Windsor, budget cuts I believe, Micky Woodham from Beaconsfield has taken it up, Dave Mudge at Didcot stated travelling distance & has gone, that should be an interesting FACUP tie this Saturday. Bet there's been a few managers on their phones tonight, wonder if ours has Question

2The merry- go -round Empty Re: The merry- go -round Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:54 pm

Imp

Think he will be in demand then?

3The merry- go -round Empty Re: The merry- go -round Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:38 am

DB

DB

I was referring to some of the players! I wonder what sort of money that O'Toole wants? Far too much travelling in that S&W, I'd hang on for a bit, Steve Easterbrook at preseason favourites Slough might be in the market for a new manager in the next few weeks Wink

4The merry- go -round Empty Re: The merry- go -round Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:31 pm

budgie

You can add Phil Mason to that. Sacked today by Woodford

5The merry- go -round Empty Re: The merry- go -round Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:27 pm

budgie

And of course Ady Fuller and Paul Lamb - sacked by Banbury United this week

6The merry- go -round Empty Re: The merry- go -round Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:02 pm

DB

DB

I see Howard Forinton has taken the Woodford job, he was at Daventry when we played them last season, believe he went to Banbury as a player/coach just after we visited them, Is Kia R still over there(Woodford)? I'm also hearing that O'Toole has signed for Hayes & Yeading, from the CCL to the BSS 3 leagues higher, be interesting to see if he can cut it there Smile Anybody hearing anything about Burnham Question

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum