Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coach to Grays on Saturday......

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Coach to Grays on Saturday...... Empty Coach to Grays on Saturday...... Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:59 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

There is a coach orgainsed for Saturday, there are 20 spaces available at £10 per head. If Interested contact Danny on 07900 328502 or mail d.martone@me.com.

Details are:-

Saturday 15th September 2012 - Depart 11.30am

Collection from

Aylesbury Football Club
The Affinity Investments Stadium
Haywood Way
Aylesbury
Bucks
HP19 9WZ

2Coach to Grays on Saturday...... Empty Re: Coach to Grays on Saturday...... Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:46 am

Imp

Did anyone go? No reaction/report on the match, it's as if it didn't happen!

Any truth in the rumour that the manager's job is under threat already? 2 games to save himself I have heard.

Last edited by Imp on Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo!)

3Coach to Grays on Saturday...... Empty Re: Coach to Grays on Saturday...... Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:59 am

Imp wrote:Did anyone go? No reaction/report on the match, it's as if it didn't happen!

Any truth in the rumour that the manager's job is under threat already? 2 games to save himself I have heard.

I didnt go, Imp. I write the reports for the website, BH and the Non League Paper and if Im not there then Mike F will write a report. If neither of us go then unfortunately there's not anything written. Both of us are working blokes and not enough time in the week sometimes

As for manager's job, I don't think we're shipping in goals like last season or that performances are that abjectly bad as certainly Dec/Jan/Feb/Mar but at the same time we do need to see a few wins so we're not worrying later.

4Coach to Grays on Saturday...... Empty Re: Coach to Grays on Saturday...... Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:15 pm

Imp

Not pointing the finger at anyone - just surprised that no one has made any comment about the match at all. Question

A bit of an air of resignation to fate about the club in general! Still, nothing a couple of new faces won't improve eh? Wink

5Coach to Grays on Saturday...... Empty Re: Coach to Grays on Saturday...... Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:50 pm

I can see now how it sounds a bit defensive, sorry wasn't meant to be that way. Cheers

6Coach to Grays on Saturday...... Empty Re: Coach to Grays on Saturday...... Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:26 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

need to get the web and twitter sorted so regular messages are going out, team sheets for last three games I think still aren't updated no news on players etc....... Problem is Ash does a great job but he's also busy doing other stuff and can't attend all games. I know he is working on ways of giving access to other people but problem is that the site and Twitter need to be updated constantly to drive traffic, conversations and yes advertising. Hope it gets sorted soon

7Coach to Grays on Saturday...... Empty Re: Coach to Grays on Saturday...... Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:44 am

You don't need to be a author to write a match report so perhaps I could make it better known if I'm not attending or I'm sure the oppo wouldnt mind us nicking their report from their site, not perfect but better than no report at all.

And again without wishing to be defensive, Mike, Webby and I are all busy blokes. There are a few retired chaps who go watching who I guess could be more reliable and dedicate more time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum