Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Great result lads

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Great result lads Empty Great result lads Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:12 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Nice one lads, you are certaintly putting it all together now your back in harness.Wish I could have been there to give you a cheer,WELL DONE FROM THE OLD PLUMBS as in upright and steadfast.

2Great result lads Empty Re: Great result lads Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:16 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Unfortunatly due to work commitments I couldn't make it so Danny was texting so I could tweet. When I found out Simeone had had a crash and I also believe there were issues getting to the ground due to traffic, I was almost resigned to a defeat. issues affecting outfield players can be covered but Keepers are a different issue. But as the game went on it became clear we had a chance and when Lammy scored Danny was beside himself!!!!

Anyway well done everyone for turning what could easily have turned into a bad defeat into a brilliant victory, roll on Saturday!!!!

3Great result lads Empty Re: Great result lads Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:58 am

DB

DB

Got to agree with you there Mike, great result. Good job Wally didn't come on the forum to rally the troops or we might have had to settle for a draw Wink

4Great result lads Empty Re: Great result lads Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:34 pm

Hatty

Hatty

Question is, will the new keeper hold his place on Saturday.....?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum