Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tomorrow against Ashford

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tomorrow against Ashford Empty Tomorrow against Ashford Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:40 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Guess the discipline issues from recent games will really start to have an impact tomorrow with Kwasi and Davis out!!! Interesting to see how we'll line up

2Tomorrow against Ashford Empty Re: Tomorrow against Ashford Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:20 pm

mrfish

After this rain do you reckon there will be a game, the ground is still very wet Question

3Tomorrow against Ashford Empty Re: Tomorrow against Ashford Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:30 am

DB

DB

I think both Ollie & Max have played in Kwasi's position this season & no doubt Lamby could play there Smile I also think Craig should ask Smithy to come out of retirement as a bit of cover, seems a bit silly to have a quality keeper like Steve around without having him signed on. As for the game being on who knows, are we having an early inspection?

4Tomorrow against Ashford Empty Re: Tomorrow against Ashford Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:06 pm

DB

DB

An entertaining game to watch and some nice play at times, a few of the players seem to have livened up their input, shame we didn't get the win but I guess Ashford could say the same.
Well done to Andy for getting the pitch playable cheers

5Tomorrow against Ashford Empty Re: Tomorrow against Ashford Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:56 pm

Very determined display from visitors. Could easily have been 5-5. I think a draw was a fair result.

Thought Lamarr had a superb game, and Matarr Touray played extremely well.

No team especially those challengi g for promotion will fancy playing us. They may score but will have difficulty stopping our forwards

6Tomorrow against Ashford Empty Re: Tomorrow against Ashford Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:05 am

DB

DB

I'm really looking forward to the visit of Godalming on Tuesday, their choice of footwear will be interesting, will it be studs,wellies or sandals Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum