Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Using Abusive Language

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Using Abusive Language Empty Using Abusive Language Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:06 pm

Sandford

Sandford

All I wanted to do was to go on the DOTW forum and post, abusive, slanderous and generally offensive remarks about Mike Farquharson - but they won't activate my account (it's been a week now - come on Luke get a grip)!
So I thought I'd come on here and do the same but what do I find - terms of use say I'm not allowed -Bollocks!
Looking forward to seeing you Mr F Very Happy 
Do you know I've been to Aldershot but I've never been to Aylesbury FC's ground so I can't wait for Boxing Day - whoever wins that'll be a great afternoon!

2Using Abusive Language Empty Re: Using Abusive Language Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:14 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

John boy!!!! Come on down and support the Moles we wi even allow a streak lol!! Good to here from you buddu

3Using Abusive Language Empty Re: Using Abusive Language Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:16 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Sorry about my spelling!

4Using Abusive Language Empty Re: Using Abusive Language Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:37 pm

Sandford

Sandford

You went too quickly Mike I understand - I may wonder down sometime as a neutral - do you have drums?

5Using Abusive Language Empty Re: Using Abusive Language Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:38 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

We do!! You could bring ur 12 inch splash you'd fit on with the drummer boys!!!! We allow reprebates like you!!!

6Using Abusive Language Empty Re: Using Abusive Language Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:12 pm

mrfish

Sandford,where have you been all this time,we can always use another big mouth at the ground(meant that in a nice way)

7Using Abusive Language Empty Re: Using Abusive Language Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:04 pm

Sandford

Sandford

Mr Fish - has everyone moved to Hayward Way? I may come along but Iwill wear green and white which will just irritate everyone. I look forward to seeing you soon Mr Fish

8Using Abusive Language Empty Re: Using Abusive Language Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:55 pm

TG

The only time green and white and red and black will be together at Haywood way will be on the 26th dec!! Enjoy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum