Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marlow away - Berks & Bucks Cup

+3
coach
Will afc
Pris_Ris_Scott
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Marlow away - Berks & Bucks Cup  Empty Marlow away - Berks & Bucks Cup Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:01 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

so, marlow tonight in one of 4 cup competitions we seem to be in.

whats everyones opinion about the fixture?

is this a competition we should be striving to win? or is this an opportunity for Craig to try things out?

2Marlow away - Berks & Bucks Cup  Empty Re: Marlow away - Berks & Bucks Cup Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:30 am

Will afc

Hi Scott

Personally I think we should strive to win every match , otherwise what the point in playing ,
Be nice to progress in berks and bucks cup , like we did last yr and played Mk dons at home , we had good attendence that night so it's worth it in the end ,

You down on Saturday Scott ?

3Marlow away - Berks & Bucks Cup  Empty Re: Marlow away - Berks & Bucks Cup Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:18 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

Will afc wrote:Hi Scott

Personally I think we should strive to win every match , otherwise what the point in playing ,
Be nice to progress in berks and bucks cup , like we did last yr and played Mk dons at home , we had good attendence that night so it's worth it in the end ,

You down on Saturday Scott ?
still searching around for a tottenham away ticket for this saturday, they are like gold dust though, so chances are yes ill be at haywood way.

ive also seen that wycombe are in the cup aswell as mk, so that is definalty some insentive to get though to the next round draw. home or away, either of those would be fun.

4Marlow away - Berks & Bucks Cup  Empty Re: Marlow away - Berks & Bucks Cup Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:31 am

Will afc

Yeah agree mate , getting Wwfc or Mk would be good hopefully we could draw them at home so our club gets more money through people coming to the match , just need to beat Marlow first which is certainly do able if the lads play to there potential ,

Maybe see you Saturday then mate Smile

5Marlow away - Berks & Bucks Cup  Empty Re: Marlow away - Berks & Bucks Cup Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:59 pm

Eventful game especially for Matty Hall. He was involved in a mix up which led to Marlow's 93rd minute goal and then had the bottle to take Fc's 6th and winning penalty.

Some great displays from FC men. Was very impressed with new CB Tom Cutts. Looks confident on the ball. Lamar was my MOM overall

6Marlow away - Berks & Bucks Cup  Empty Re: Marlow away - Berks & Bucks Cup Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:47 am

coach

coach

Jools Thomas wrote:Eventful game especially for Matty Hall. He was involved in a mix up which led to Marlow's 93rd minute goal and then had the bottle to take Fc's 6th and winning penalty.

Some great displays from FC men. Was very impressed with new CB Tom Cutts. Looks confident on the ball. Lamar was my MOM overall
sounds like an excellent partnership in defense with Ben..onwards and upwards..come on you moles.

7Marlow away - Berks & Bucks Cup  Empty Re: Marlow away - Berks & Bucks Cup Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:26 am

Will afc

Results have improved dramatically lately , what ever Craig doing in training and saying to the lads before kick off keep it up ,
#only one team in Aylesbury ,

8Marlow away - Berks & Bucks Cup  Empty Re: Marlow away - Berks & Bucks Cup Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:13 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

couldnt believe it when the update came through of marlows goal, and then i was refreshing the twitter page every 10 seconds during those penalties! pale 

well done guys, another win, and the potential for a big gate game. cheers 

anyone know when the draw is for the next round?

9Marlow away - Berks & Bucks Cup  Empty Re: Marlow away - Berks & Bucks Cup Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:08 am

Chatty

Chatty

Can't believe I missed it.....gutted.... No 

10Marlow away - Berks & Bucks Cup  Empty Re: Marlow away - Berks & Bucks Cup Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:26 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Typing and watching penalties is not easy!!!!!

11Marlow away - Berks & Bucks Cup  Empty Re: Marlow away - Berks & Bucks Cup Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:14 am

Chatty

Chatty

Quality commentary though Mike, well done

12Marlow away - Berks & Bucks Cup  Empty Re: Marlow away - Berks & Bucks Cup Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:17 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Glad it is appreciated. Jools and I enjoy sitting at the games talking rubbish!! him into the microphone for his MRs and me tweeting we have a ball if we are winning!! Not so enjoyable if we are getting battered!!! we have about 2100 followers on Twitter and Social Media is an area that we need to try and exploit to help grow the fanbase

13Marlow away - Berks & Bucks Cup  Empty Re: Marlow away - Berks & Bucks Cup Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:18 pm

Chatty

Chatty

Brilliant team, just like Saint & Greavsie...!

14Marlow away - Berks & Bucks Cup  Empty Re: Marlow away - Berks & Bucks Cup Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:19 pm

Ben Stevens sat with us 1st half and we could easily tell he was impressed seeing how the magic of the MR and Twitter being created (though for some reason he sat somewhere else 2nd half lol).

For home Saturday games, I write a shorter version for the Non-League Paper which gives the club national publicity (although I dont write the headlines).

15Marlow away - Berks & Bucks Cup  Empty Re: Marlow away - Berks & Bucks Cup Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:21 pm

Chatty wrote:Brilliant team, just like Saint & Greavsie...!
There is one idea we have, where not only could you read our words but also hear our voices, watch this space.

16Marlow away - Berks & Bucks Cup  Empty Re: Marlow away - Berks & Bucks Cup Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:54 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Live Commentary's like on Sky Sports with the fans from each team but of course we'd be doing a double act!!!! Ben was majorly impressed!!!! oops have I let on?

17Marlow away - Berks & Bucks Cup  Empty Re: Marlow away - Berks & Bucks Cup Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:56 pm

Chatty

Chatty

Bring it on chaps, that'll sound really good on the pa system at Haywood Way....!

18Marlow away - Berks & Bucks Cup  Empty Re: Marlow away - Berks & Bucks Cup Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:15 pm

coach

coach

Wendover_Scott wrote:couldnt believe it when the update came through of marlows goal, and then i was refreshing the twitter page every 10 seconds during those penalties! pale 

Draw for the nxt round would be sometime after the last scheduled match..which could be 8/10/13 latest and its the quarter final.

well done guys, another win, and the potential for a big gate game. cheers 

anyone know when the draw is for the next round?

19Marlow away - Berks & Bucks Cup  Empty Re: Marlow away - Berks & Bucks Cup Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:23 pm

mrfish

Are the nomads in the jerks & berks cup or are they still barred from it

20Marlow away - Berks & Bucks Cup  Empty Re: Marlow away - Berks & Bucks Cup Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:26 pm

Leon

Leon

mrfish wrote:Are the nomads in the jerks & berks cup or are they still barred from it
Ducks are playing Thatcham in the Bed & Breakfast Cup next Wednesday, Mr Fish.

21Marlow away - Berks & Bucks Cup  Empty Re: Marlow away - Berks & Bucks Cup Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:37 pm

mrfish

Thanks for the update Leon,see ya down at our ground sometime

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum