Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ashford town middlesex, home

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ashford town middlesex, home Empty Ashford town middlesex, home Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:38 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

so ashford come to haywood way today,

they come into this off the back of 2 league defeats, whereas we come into today off the back of 2 league wins (plus a cup win).

they need points desperatly, so craig and the boys team must assume they will be really up for this game.

and, importnantly, we need to win ALL of these games against teams in our half of the table, if we want to push for a play off position at the end of the season (and i know im not the only one secretly hoping for that silent )

cant wait

COME ON YOU MOLES! cheers 

2Ashford town middlesex, home Empty Re: Ashford town middlesex, home Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:00 am

I am most interested to see Craig's ideas for CB pairing. Ben is back after a rest but Tom Cutts made a good start the other night. Lee Grant has been playing well recently but 3 into 2 doesn't go so what will happen?

3Ashford town middlesex, home Empty Re: Ashford town middlesex, home Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:23 pm

Thought we were superb, Ollie Hogg was immense, Gareth Price and Jerome Federico never stopped. This will do wonders for our confidence.

Well done everyone

4Ashford town middlesex, home Empty Re: Ashford town middlesex, home Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:57 pm

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

We made it look easy today. Fantastic game.

After the final whistle I thought Craigs on pitch, very public talking down to the team, making sure everyone knows he's at the helm and in control, was well deserved. Well done Craig, well done the team!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

5Ashford town middlesex, home Empty Re: Ashford town middlesex, home Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:04 pm

DB

DB

[quote="Jools Thomas"]Thought we were superb, Ollie Hogg was immense, Gareth Price and Jerome Federico never stopped. This will do wonders for our confidence.

Well done everyone[/quote

"We made it look easy today. Fantastic game."

Agree with you fellas, I'm delighted cheers

6Ashford town middlesex, home Empty Re: Ashford town middlesex, home Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:36 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Funny how a few good results can change the teams attitude and confidence , Ollie Hogg def MOM but Jerome and Gsreth had great Games and Ben and Mr Cutts at the back already look so good

7Ashford town middlesex, home Empty Re: Ashford town middlesex, home Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:47 pm

Russ17

I'm stunned. Where did that come from? Awesome display from all today, brilliant football played in spells and could've been many more than 5. Long may it continue!!! Is that 3 wins, 3 clean sheets? Totally agree, Olly Hogg had a super game, I thought Lee Grant played superb at left back to accommodate Ben & Tom, who again were superb. Reece seemed a bit sharper setting counter attacks. Midfield and upfront looking more on the same page too. Great effort all round and was a joy to watch.

Have to say 2 of the 3 officials were shocking. I counted 3 clear penalty shouts (not including Jerome's superman/Tom Daley impression). The linesman stand side didn't have a clue. Can't the league invest in better officials? Don't get me wrong, I'm delighted with 5 goals but yet another example of the poor refereeing at this level.

8Ashford town middlesex, home Empty Re: Ashford town middlesex, home Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:59 pm

DB

DB

Glad to see we've dropped that rolling forward system, Freddie looks so much better for it. Tom looks a very good addition, cracking pass for GP's goal. I see Luke A's starting to get splinters over at Arsey, funnily enough they have listed him as a defender too Laughing Laughing

9Ashford town middlesex, home Empty Re: Ashford town middlesex, home Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:55 pm

mrfish

Very good win yesterday against Ashford,will be good to see how good we are against VCD who are way top off the Ryman north

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum