Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hopefully we will get a decent striker coming in this week

+2
mrfish
Will afc
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Will afc

Just what we need

mrfish

DM says hopefully one will be arriving this week

a voice in the crowd

a voice in the crowd

So Gareth is not good enough with 8 goals in 15 games and who knows how many assists???? scratch 

Maybe we should scout Beaconsfield, I hear they got a new striker who has scored 3 in 3 What a Face

Will afc

No one saying Gareth not good enough , Gareth doing a great job , but he can't do it on his own , another striker helping him up there could be a formidable strike force .

DB

DB

Who is going to make way for another striker ? I quite like this current formation and on the whole think we play it quite well. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

coach

coach

DB wrote:Who is going to make way for another striker ? I quite like this current formation and on the whole think we play it quite well. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
so what would we do if price gets injured? No options on bench..he needs help...the current system is only how it is because of the limits of the small squad.

DB

DB

We could always play George House, he's down as a striker and he's been on the bench for the last five games.
We have a twenty two man first team squad listed, two more than Slough four less than Daventry.

mrfish

Nobody has said Gareth isnt good enough AVITC .Ithink he does a great job,he doesnt come over to me as a center forward more off a wide player to cut in and do damage

Chatty

Chatty

Half of them haven't even warmed the bench DB.
I recon they are still waiting to be born....!

mrfish

I take it we did not sign our targeted striker as there is no news on the website

mrfish

I wonder if our team of scouts have come up with any names of strikers that we can put 7 dayers in for

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum