Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting really fed up of this ,

+6
Imp
coach
Wignut
DB
Phil22
Will afc
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Getting really fed up of this ,  - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting really fed up of this , Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:20 pm

Will afc

Yeah a few know there going to start every week,
Wouldn't mind seeing Richard Roberts in goal , Marshall confidence dreadfull

27Getting really fed up of this ,  - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting really fed up of this , Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:34 pm

TG

Agree will, looking at goals conceded in certain spells, especially against the likes of north greenford, Royston and Saturday where goals were scored easily in the 6 yard box where a confident GK would have dealt with them easily! And key goals too!!

28Getting really fed up of this ,  - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting really fed up of this , Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:51 pm

Will afc

Not enough players care when they lose , that's the worst thing in my opinion , never mind my team losing but go down fighting ,

29Getting really fed up of this ,  - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting really fed up of this , Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:54 pm

JMTM

I think it's important the players at this level realise there are fans paying money to watch a game of football and should acknowledge that fact, especially when the supporters turn up each week.

I'm sure they are mindful though that there is unrest among us so staying with the team and trying to raise the confidence levels ourselves is also important. None of the lads will be enjoying losing, but the ones that stay at the club are still trying their best to win games. We need to help them enjoy playing football and hope the rest comes naturally.

In summary, give it first 10 next week and if we're not winning 3-0 let's go mental Wink

30Getting really fed up of this ,  - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting really fed up of this , Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:22 pm

Mr Ron

Phil22 wrote:Totally agree jools
with max back ? If you are pinning your hopes on him then I'm afraid you will be going down he is an average player at best

31Getting really fed up of this ,  - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting really fed up of this , Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:31 pm

Phil22

Not Sure where your getting your suggestions that we are pinning our hopes on 1 player, as don't believe anyone would be thinking that's. But when you get players back in position a unit starts to develops as they know how each other work

32Getting really fed up of this ,  - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting really fed up of this , Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:59 pm

Will afc

Mr Ron I see you have taken your happy pills today ,

Having max back will be a massive boost , he's a good right back and it will mean we won't have to play a midfielder or striker as right back plus it will be a bonus as more squad depth ,

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum