Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any player movement ?

+5
mikefarquharson
Imp
coach
Will afc
mrfish
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Any player movement ? Empty Any player movement ? Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:47 pm

mrfish

Have there been any players sign for the club this week,or move on.I was informed a player from a few seasons ago was due to sign this week

2 Any player movement ? Empty Re: Any player movement ? Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:13 pm

Will afc

Looks like jack Thompson and Stephen Lindsey been let go ,

3 Any player movement ? Empty Re: Any player movement ? Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:04 pm

coach

coach

The only movements i am aware of at the moment is in my bowels!

4 Any player movement ? Empty Re: Any player movement ? Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:06 pm

Imp

coach wrote:The only movements i am aware of at the moment is in my bowels!
Thanks for sharing that.Embarassed 

5 Any player movement ? Empty Re: Any player movement ? Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:08 pm

Will afc

Lol

6 Any player movement ? Empty Re: Any player movement ? Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:22 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

There maybe some announcements later tonight, keep an eye on the web site

7 Any player movement ? Empty Re: Any player movement ? Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:47 pm

Imp

mikefarquharson wrote:There maybe some announcements later tonight, keep an eye on the web site
You sensing "movement" coach?Razz

8 Any player movement ? Empty Re: Any player movement ? Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:22 pm

Chatty

Chatty

Nudging.......! Eh coach...... ?

9 Any player movement ? Empty Re: Any player movement ? Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:48 pm

Will afc

No still cliff hanging lol Wink

10 Any player movement ? Empty Re: Any player movement ? Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:52 pm

coach

coach

Think one last push and we will definite have movement!

11 Any player movement ? Empty Re: Any player movement ? Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:54 pm

coach

coach

Job done..kids dropped off at the pool!

12 Any player movement ? Empty Re: Any player movement ? Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:56 pm

coach

coach

mikefarquharson wrote:There maybe some announcements later tonight, keep an eye on the web site
From reliable source i hear we could have upto 5 new players signed on..

13 Any player movement ? Empty Re: Any player movement ? Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:37 pm

Sonner & Warrington perhaps??

14 Any player movement ? Empty Re: Any player movement ? Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:37 pm

..... Or Steve Smith?

15 Any player movement ? Empty Re: Any player movement ? Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:24 pm

coach

coach

Jools Thomas wrote:Sonner & Warrington perhaps??
\have certainly heard warrington mentioned

16 Any player movement ? Empty Re: Any player movement ? Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:43 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

James Warrington, Adam Logie and Sam Bateman have signed along with Steve Perkins and more will follow in the morning

17 Any player movement ? Empty Re: Any player movement ? Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:47 pm

coach

coach

mikefarquharson wrote:James Warrington, Adam Logie and  Sam Bateman have signed along with Steve Perkins and more will follow in the morning
Guess one of them is his son..

18 Any player movement ? Empty Re: Any player movement ? Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:34 pm

readingrebel

coach wrote:
mikefarquharson wrote:James Warrington, Adam Logie and  Sam Bateman have signed along with Steve Perkins and more will follow in the morning
Guess one of them is his son..

Aylesbury supporters will soon learn that getting information from Mr Bateman via your forum/web-site will be like pulling teeth, slow and painful.

19 Any player movement ? Empty Re: Any player movement ? Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:24 pm

coach

coach

readingrebel wrote:
coach wrote:
Guess one of them is
his son..
Aylesbury supporters will soon learn that getting information from Mr Bateman via your forum/web-site will be like pulling teeth, slow and painful.
don't think we fans are that bothered..its all about what happens on the pitch.

20 Any player movement ? Empty Re: Any player movement ? Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:44 pm

DB

DB

[/quote]don't think we fans are that bothered..its all about what happens on the pitch.[/quote]
Like NYD and our penultimate home game of the season. Wink cheers

21 Any player movement ? Empty Re: Any player movement ? Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:58 am

Jordystallafcdrummer

by coach Yesterday at 19:47
mikefarquharson wrote:

James Warrington, Adam Logie and Sam Bateman have signed along with Steve Perkins and more will follow in the morning
”"Guess one of them is his son.."
Doesn't matter if one of them is his son or not, if he is a quality player who he can trust to turn it around that's the main thing and what the fans would love to see!

22 Any player movement ? Empty Re: Any player movement ? Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:15 pm

coach

coach

Jordystallafcdrummer wrote:by coach Yesterday at 19:47
mikefarquharson wrote:

”"Guess one of them is his son.."
Doesn't matter if one of them is his son or not, if he is a quality player who he can trust to turn it around that's the main thing and what the fans would love to see!
Was not having a dig..i.just said i guess one of them is his son as the player had the same surname.He will know more of what he can do then everybody else..he will also be more critical than.others so won't get easy ride.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum