Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ducks are Coming - be intimidated!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Ducks are Coming - be intimidated! Empty The Ducks are Coming - be intimidated! Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:30 pm

Sandford

Sandford

Hello everyone just to let you know I have decided to blow off a family dinner and come to football on Boxing Day - and be warned I am going to be very annoying!
Mr F I am going to come and find you and be very very annoying, Mr Fish - you know I am going to find you and be annoying (although Teresa will probably just get a kiss because frankly she's too good for you). Of course I will be supporting the Ducks, and boy if we win I am warning you now I will be obnoxious and annoying! And what if we lose I hear you say? Well I will be defensive and annoying - but either way I am coming for a good time because at long last we have a meaningful game in the town which I for one am very grateful for - so to Aylesbury FC from a Ducks fan, thank you!
Also I have seen elsewhere on the forum threads about being given permission to swear! Really? Come on guys, AFC or AUFC bollocks to them - on Boxing Day whoever you support let's be subversive - surely that's what it's all about!

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

Funny post Smile

But i hate to burst your bubble... Theres already a 'meaningfull' game in aylesbury every other saturday. Wink

Sandford

Sandford

that's just rude!

4The Ducks are Coming - be intimidated! Empty And.... Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:27 pm

Sandford

Sandford

Bollocks (I just want to be rude)  Smile 

Will afc

One team in Aylesbury Wink

Sandford

Sandford

Will afc wrote:One team in Aylesbury Wink
Right, that's it! I was just going to be annoying but after this I am going to be unbearable! If the the rumours on this forum are true the FA will definitely be banning me come Boxing Day.
See you on Thursday Will  Smile 

Will afc

Yeah mate look forward to it, ill be joining you in trouble with the fa , I want plenty of banter and swearing Sanford ,

By the way had some lovely fried duck for dinner yum yum Wink lol

mrfish

You are always intolerable John lol,and you would have had to look far and wide to find the Fishes on Boxing day,we are back and looking forward to the game whenever it may happen

Sandford

Sandford

Not always Tony just mostly - well I look forward to seeing you when it does go ahead Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum