Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is thechance

+2
Chatty
Will afc
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26What  is thechance - Page 2 Empty Re: What is thechance Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:53 pm

mrfish

Just been listening to the weather on the tv ,what with rising water levels it dont look good

27What  is thechance - Page 2 Empty Re: What is thechance Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:17 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

I went through Henley today and the Thames was the highest I've ever seem and it's still rising!!!!

28What  is thechance - Page 2 Empty Re: What is thechance Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:47 pm

DB

DB

mikefarquharson wrote:I went through Henley today and the Thames was the highest I've ever seem and it's still rising!!!!

Is that the only time you can get your yacht down it Mike?  Laughing  Laughing

29What  is thechance - Page 2 Empty Re: What is thechance Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:11 pm

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

not looking good tomorrow:

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/aylesburyfc/news/tomorrow-vs-rugby-town-1132828.html

someones going to have to remind of the rules of football the next time i actually get to haywood way of this rate  Mad 

of course, as always, i totally appreciate all the hard work everyone at the club does to try and get the ground to a playable level.

30What  is thechance - Page 2 Empty Re: What is thechance Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:16 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

I still think there will be a load of games off tomorrow in the Non League

31What  is thechance - Page 2 Empty Re: What is thechance Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:08 pm

mrfish

Mrs fish and myself went down the ground today at 5pm to see if it was worth getting the brd rolls out of the freezer . We didnt bother,the water is still halfway across the pitch. Game very much in doubt.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum