Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Today is the day

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Today is the day Empty Today is the day Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:34 am

Jordystallafcdrummer

Today we play our apparent rivals, the team that hasn't played a game in aylesbury for however many years! A team that is now a Bedfordshire team! This game for us is just another one to add to the unbeaten streak. The boys that come out today are on a massive high from the previous 8 games, and this big occasion to show this Bedfordshire team there is only 1 team in aylesbury! Leighton reserves will be down after their lose at the weekend! Hopefully the support for fc are done in force, but one thing for certain is that the drummers plus more are here to make a noise! IM FC TILL I DIE, IM FC TILL I DIE, I KNOW I AM, IM SURE I AM, IM FC TILL I DIE

2Today is the day Empty Re: Today is the day Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:08 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

bounce  cheers  cheers  bounce  cheers  bounce  cheers  bounce  cheers cheers  bounce  cheers  bounce  cheers  bounce

3Today is the day Empty Re: Today is the day Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:39 am

Jordystallafcdrummer

Probably one of the best days of my life that game! But I can tell that tonight we are going to be louder! Nothing better than a Tuesday night game under the fog lights

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum