Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

young player of the season award

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1young player of the season award Empty young player of the season award Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:39 am

lord lucan

lord lucan

Hi All
I can confirm we will be having an award for the young player of the year.IT has been pasted by the committee and is open to players
16-21 who have played in this seasons 1st team.It is hoped this will encourage the players in the youth squads to work hard and progress.
The shield will be named after the drummer boys and a collection has been started to pay for it.I will be speaking to April to see if we can do the
vote at the same time as the supporters player of the year.If anyone would like to make a donation please see will as time is a little short,with games coming thick and fast the season will be over before we know it.Just to prove there are young players out there ready to put the shirt on,
we had 5 18yr olds in yesturdays game at kettering.
all the best lord L.

2young player of the season award Empty Re: young player of the season award Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:54 pm

mrfish

Hi there Lucan, do you mean passed and not pasted as in laughed at and dismissed

3young player of the season award Empty Re: young player of the season award Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:58 pm

Jordystallafcdrummer

I'm very happy to put a fiver or so much towards it!

4young player of the season award Empty young player of the season award Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:11 pm

lord lucan

lord lucan

Sorry mr Fish i had a late night Rolling Eyes https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

5young player of the season award Empty Re: young player of the season award Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:41 pm

DB

DB

I do think we need some sort of award just for our "homegrown" lads. Jammas a few years ago, George last year and Ollie with a whopping 26 appearances have all deserved to win something, I'm just not sure what it should be.
LL ask Danny if you could do a bucket collection, I'm sure he'd let you  cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum