Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Today match against amersham

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Today match against amersham  Empty Today match against amersham Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:41 pm

Will afc

Just my thoughts on today first pre season friendly ,

I thought amersham ground was decent I' have certainly been to a lot worse , although bar prices were a tad steep in my opinion ,

The match it self I thought we looked comfortable and never in doubt of losing it, the new centre back and left back I thought were outstanding , very composed on the ball and read the game well,

2,0 was a fair result but in reality we prob should of won 3 or 4 , nil with the positions strikers getting into and having a certain goal cleared off the line,

Just like to say it was nice to see lots of Aylesbury fc supporters at the match , great turn out for first pre season friendly ,

2Today match against amersham  Empty Re: Today match against amersham Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:36 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Man it was hot! as you say great to see an excellent turn out for the first friendly sold another three season tickets, which was nice!!! Murphy looked quality as did Willment!

3Today match against amersham  Empty Re: Today match against amersham Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:15 pm

wellwisher

Two excellent signings in Murphy and Willment. Danny Murphy,in particular,is one of the best left backs in the Central Division and offers you a great engine.Slough should have kept hold of him,imo although in the end we did get a quality replacement in Ryan Parsons from Hemel.
Would have liked to see both of them in the same side,in slightly differing roles but that doesn't look likely now.

Tom Willment is a good steady centre half,too.Your squad is beginning to shape up nicely, with a few others to come back.

4Today match against amersham  Empty Re: Today match against amersham Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:02 pm

mrfish

Looking good so far, have not seen the moles yet, hopefully get across to buckingham tmrrw cheers 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum