Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Top of the league

+3
Chatty
coach
Will afc
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Top of the league  Empty Top of the league Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:08 pm

DB

DB

If we can get the game against Daventry on and win it we will be top, Laughing Laughing

2Top of the league  Empty Re: Top of the league Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:17 pm

Will afc

This season still certainly in our own destiny !!!! With price starting to look sharp again and having Ben and weathers back on our day we will beat every side in this division

3Top of the league  Empty Re: Top of the league Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:58 am

DB

DB

The great thing about this title challenge is there is no pressure at all, most if not all of us would've settled for a top ten finish, there are a few others in the mix, but if we finish above KFC I think we will be champions. cheers

4Top of the league  Empty Re: Top of the league Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:46 am

coach

coach

Most certainly DB..Kettering will finish in top 2.The match at their place is a must for all fc supporters.If we can win that we have a good chance of winning the league

5Top of the league  Empty Re: Top of the league Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:39 am

DB

DB

It's white over with frost here in the county town this morning, it's not looking too promising for tonight, are we having a pitch inspection today Question

6Top of the league  Empty Re: Top of the league Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:13 am

Chatty

Chatty

I'm sure that the underground heating will soon sort that out....

7Top of the league  Empty Re: Top of the league Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:44 pm

DB

DB

I'm not so sure that feeding moles warm ready brek really counts as underground heating Chatty.

8Top of the league  Empty Re: Top of the league Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:10 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

GAME ON sunny

9Top of the league  Empty Re: Top of the league Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 pm

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

mikefarquharson wrote:GAME ON sunny

hat scarf and gloves on more like santa

come on you moles!

10Top of the league  Empty Re: Top of the league Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:43 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

good point and I'll also have my long johns on!!!!

11Top of the league  Empty Re: Top of the league Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:29 pm

DB

DB

Huffed and puffed but got there in the end, what a scorcher from Davis.
Mind the gap lol!

12Top of the league  Empty Re: Top of the league Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:42 pm

Goal was a carbon copy of Liverpool's winner v City last year where Vincent Kompany messed up. Had no doubt we would win, not a classic but you can't have it all your own way every game.

I remember on coach home from St Ives Town last year, SB telling us this season we would have a good crack at the league. He has delivered what he promised. What a great journey!

13Top of the league  Empty Re: Top of the league Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:02 pm

Will afc

Fantastic result , proud of the boys and Management. We would of all been happy with top 10 finish but this is outstanding

Oh and just incase u start putting missing pictures up of the ducks they won tonight so they will be posting on forum for a change , but if they lose Saturday it will be dead silent again ] LOL ]

14Top of the league  Empty Re: Top of the league Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:40 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Apologies for the lack of tunes and announcements last night. Water got into the electrics and the PA System died!! trying to solve the issue now

15Top of the league  Empty Re: Top of the league Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:40 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

first off i dont expect K*ttering to do anything but win the league, unfortunatly. they are far too good a team with a big following, unfortunatly.

however i do really think we should all enjoy the way that the table looks this morning. what a spectacular effort its been all season from SB, and the Team.

last nights game, which was quite an awfull first half and a livelier but frustrating second half, we still managed to come through with a goal and the 3 points. if that game was last season, that would have been 0-0 or worse. we just have something about us this season.

COME ON YOU MOLES cheers

16Top of the league  Empty Re: Top of the league Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:54 am

Pris_Ris_Scott wrote: they are far too good a team with a big following, unfortunatly.

Scott, why can't FC do it? We have been tearing this league up for 3 months now. And as for large followings, there's no cups handed out for big followings

17Top of the league  Empty Re: Top of the league Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:49 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

Jools Thomas wrote:
Pris_Ris_Scott wrote: they are far too good a team with a big following, unfortunatly.

Scott, why can't FC do it? We have been tearing this league up for 3 months now. And as for large followings, there's no cups handed out for big followings

in theory yes i obvioulsy agree.....we totally deserve to be where we are. So do they though, and they have beaten us twice so far this season. so if im being objective (or maybe pessimistic) about it i still think they have the extra on us.

put it this way - its their position to throw away, combined with a monumental effort from us to keep up at their heels.

i know that we've got to play them so that's a potential 3 points and then all it takes is for them to slip up once and its on. provided we keep up this run all the way - its a big ask, but then if someone said back in august we'd be top at the end of january i'd have said that was a big ask as well.

dont get me wrong, it pisses me off. i really dont like that lot and nothing would make me happier than to see them floundering about down the bottom, to the frustration of their faux-brummie chavvy fan base.

at the beginning of the season, i had high hopes for Mr Bateman and the Team. i was keeping my fingers crossed for playoffs but would have been happy with any result provided we played with commitment and pride. So im over the moon that we are on track.

18Top of the league  Empty Re: Top of the league Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:35 pm

I'm always supremely confident in matches, ask MF. Even at 70 minutes last night and I'm saying "we'll win this".

19Top of the league  Empty Re: Top of the league Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:34 pm

DB

DB

Steve summed it up very well by saying it's Ketterings to lose.
 KFC management team are getting some stick from the fans and they don't seem to know their arse from their elbow at present.  
Our squad on the other hand seems in great shape, 3 players rested last night, Dixon gets a good run out, and I cant really see us EVER being in a better position to win it.
I don't think we should look a gift horse in the mouth cheers

20Top of the league  Empty Re: Top of the league Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:50 pm

coach

coach

Just cause kettering have the fan base they should win..should have won last year then..big team with big wages and ego's.We have every chance of winning the league.They have slipped up at times when you least expect them too.Pretty sure they will again a few times.Win at their place and it's game on in my eyes!
Come on you moles!!!!

21Top of the league  Empty Re: Top of the league Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:05 pm

Will afc

I think we should just take it one game at a time , we are in such a strong position let's enjoy this moment ,

Saturday match against godalming will be tough as they are no mugs ,
Looking on ktfc fans forum seems a fair bit of unrest in the club, fans don't rate the managers , players arguing amongst themselves and having clicks in the dress son room ,
Even if we don't beat ktfc at Thier ground the lads will continue to challenge for the top as still be a lot of football to be played

22Top of the league  Empty Re: Top of the league Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:05 pm

coach

coach

Well could be better...could be 15th in the table and in the berks and bucks cup!
Win that and we could be in a great financial position to kick on next season !

23Top of the league  Empty Re: Top of the league Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:19 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

The Ducks like the B B cup now.It was the micky mouse cup when they got a ban from it for fiddling signing on forms,not so long ago. O P. See you down there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum