Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coach to Kettering who's interested ?

+8
Pris_Ris_Scott
Jordystallafcdrummer
Jake the kit man
Dan L
JakeNixon
Marcphotographer
Phil22
Will afc
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Coach to Kettering who's interested ? Empty Coach to Kettering who's interested ? Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:54 am

Will afc

Put name down

Yes, great idea

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

Will afc wrote:Put name down

if this is happeneing i am definatly up for it - might have a plus one or two as well

4Coach to Kettering who's interested ? Empty Re: Coach to Kettering who's interested ? Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:20 am

Will afc

Yeah taking 1 possibly 2 coaches to Kettering

Phil22

Me me me

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Old Plumbs should be ok,nice one.

7Coach to Kettering who's interested ? Empty Re: Coach to Kettering who's interested ? Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:40 am

Marcphotographer

Marcphotographer

Count me in for that Very Happy

http://www.marckeinch.com

8Coach to Kettering who's interested ? Empty Re: Coach to Kettering who's interested ? Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:14 pm

Jordystallafcdrummer

I'm up for that! And I'm sure the boys are as well Ahah

Dan L

Put me down as a maybe, I'll be at the match, may have to make my own way there though.

10Coach to Kettering who's interested ? Empty Re: Coach to Kettering who's interested ? Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:26 pm

coach

coach

Count me in..

11Coach to Kettering who's interested ? Empty Im in Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:01 am

JakeNixon

Bet it will get called off, s**t ground. But put me down please for 5 seats, got mates who are interested in going. We will cause a riot!!! COYM Laughing

12Coach to Kettering who's interested ? Empty Re: Coach to Kettering who's interested ? Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:06 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

JakeNixon wrote:Bet it will get called off, s**t ground. But put me down please for 5 seats, got mates who are interested in going. We will cause a riot!!! COYM Laughing

are we sure this isnt jake? it does sound exactly like him Laughing

13Coach to Kettering who's interested ? Empty Re: Coach to Kettering who's interested ? Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:27 pm

Dan L

Pris_Ris_Scott wrote:
JakeNixon wrote:Bet it will get called off, s**t ground. But put me down please for 5 seats, got mates who are interested in going. We will cause a riot!!! COYM Laughing

are we sure this isnt jake? it does sound exactly like him  Laughing

Surely not, the grammar is way too good!

14Coach to Kettering who's interested ? Empty Re: Coach to Kettering who's interested ? Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:09 pm

Jake the kit man

lol! this is to funny but sorry lads won't be at Kettering have no money

15Coach to Kettering who's interested ? Empty Re: Coach to Kettering who's interested ? Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:39 pm

Jordystallafcdrummer

Definitely not jake! Spelling and grammar are on point!

16Coach to Kettering who's interested ? Empty Re: Coach to Kettering who's interested ? Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:21 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

hey guys

im not about this weekend, and need to grab another bus ticket - is the club house open this evening?

edit: club is open @ 7.30 cheers twitter peeps

17Coach to Kettering who's interested ? Empty Re: Coach to Kettering who's interested ? Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:29 pm

DB

DB

I'm paid up and raring to go. COYM

18Coach to Kettering who's interested ? Empty Re: Coach to Kettering who's interested ? Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:47 am

vsparling

vsparling

Just to let you know if you havent already got your tickets to get them quick, there's only 4 left for this coach. Club is open today from 12 and Monday, Thursday and Friday from about 8. X

19Coach to Kettering who's interested ? Empty Re: Coach to Kettering who's interested ? Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:02 am

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Hi Vicy, Barry and Tom payed up and have their tickets and looking forward to giving Kettering a thrashing !!! O P.

20Coach to Kettering who's interested ? Empty Re: Coach to Kettering who's interested ? Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:17 am

vsparling wrote:Just to let you know if you havent already got your tickets to get them quick, there's only 4 left for this coach. Club is open today from 12 and Monday, Thursday and Friday from about 8. X

I asked a little while ago but not seen anyone to pay as therehave been postponed games and I have been away. Ca I pay on the day or Mike/Will, can you spot me and I'll give the cash Saturday?

21Coach to Kettering who's interested ? Empty Re: Coach to Kettering who's interested ? Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:49 am

Will afc

Hi jools I've got to get tickets for 2 other lads while I'm there I'll get yours ,think we could also sell
Out a mini bus at this rate as well

22Coach to Kettering who's interested ? Empty Re: Coach to Kettering who's interested ? Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:56 am

coach

coach

Is this just the one coach that is sold out?

23Coach to Kettering who's interested ? Empty Re: Coach to Kettering who's interested ? Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:21 am

Will afc

So far , but I know still people to get tickets

24Coach to Kettering who's interested ? Empty Re: Coach to Kettering who's interested ? Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:34 am

coach

coach

Would have expected us to take at least 2 coaches unless a lot of people are making their own way.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum