Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remaining fixtures

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Remaining fixtures  Empty Remaining fixtures Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:31 pm

Will afc

Looks like all the top 6 have still got to play games against each other apart from us , we have only got hanwell last match of season but hopefully by then they will be out of the running
Need to get back to winning ways next Saturday against NGU

Come on you moles

2Remaining fixtures  Empty Re: Remaining fixtures Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:16 pm

DB

DB

Plenty of tough games left to play in this seasons run in, I certainly think it's ours to blow!
Barton v Royston
Rugby v Kettering
Barton v Kettering
Hanwell v Barton
Kettering v Bedworth
Rugby v Royston

If we can't make the play offs from here I suggest we play an end of season friendly against Bedworth to give our lads a damn good kicking Laughing

3Remaining fixtures  Empty Re: Remaining fixtures Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:20 pm

limprib81

limprib81

Personally I think 6 points over Easter would secure our place in the playoffs...

4Remaining fixtures  Empty Re: Remaining fixtures Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:20 pm

DB wrote:Plenty of tough games left to play in this seasons run in, I certainly think it's ours to blow!
Barton v Royston
Rugby v Kettering
Barton v Kettering
Hanwell v Barton
Kettering v Bedworth
Rugby v Royston

If we can't make the play offs from here I suggest we play an end of season friendly against Bedworth to give our lads a damn good kicking Laughing

Just looking at Kettering's run in, if we could have made a quicker start to the season and then got something from our two games v them who knows?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum