Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Predictions for el quackico

+5
DB
Chatty
Jordystallafcdrummer
Pris_Ris_Scott
coach
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Predictions for el quackico Empty Predictions for el quackico Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:50 pm

coach

coach

Will be a tough one..maybe another 3-1 but I will go for 3-2 ..1st goal. scorer Goss.

2Predictions for el quackico Empty Re: Predictions for el quackico Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:02 pm

We all know how it goes by now. Lots of shouting to and fro, then Moles win, Ducks escape the ground like it's a fire drill. This forum gets silly, Ducks forum goes quiet.

(this post will come back to haunt me!!)

3Predictions for el quackico Empty Re: Predictions for el quackico Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:37 pm

coach

coach

Would say both are not in the best form which could well mean moles win again as it's home fixture..should be an interesting one now that the lightning thief has switched. .

4Predictions for el quackico Empty Re: Predictions for el quackico Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:57 pm

Will afc

lol

5Predictions for el quackico Empty Re: Predictions for el quackico Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:37 pm

DB

DB

Has the NGU game been called off scratch

6Predictions for el quackico Empty Re: Predictions for el quackico Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:48 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

Very tough one. Would never had predicted the way the New Year's Day game went, neither would I have predicted we have won all 4 derbys.

Potentially the last el qucakico for a long time, so I am desperate that we win this, and hold the towns boasting rights.

I've got an extra 4 coming with me, we'll be in the hop pole before hand with the flag up.

7Predictions for el quackico Empty Re: Predictions for el quackico Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:06 am

Will afc

Quality Scott Smile

Why would NGU be called off DB?

8Predictions for el quackico Empty Re: Predictions for el quackico Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:37 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

Will afc wrote:Quality Scott Smile

Why would NGU be called off DB?

I think he's referring to the fact that we're talking about the derby before tomorrow's game has been brought up

I've been looking froward to it all season, no chance I'm waiting till the day before to start talking about it.... Although we could all do what the d*cks do, and pretend it's meaningless and claim that "uxbridge away" is a bigger game... Then cry over swearing and how Bradley is too physical.

9Predictions for el quackico Empty Re: Predictions for el quackico Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:43 am

Will afc

Lmfao Scott's got BANTER today

10Predictions for el quackico Empty Re: Predictions for el quackico Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:46 pm

coach

coach

DB puzzled me as well. think its as Scott said..not forgetting about Greenford though but more looking forward to the slaughtering of the ducks!

11Predictions for el quackico Empty Re: Predictions for el quackico Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:48 pm

coach

coach

Pris_Ris_Scott wrote:Very tough one. Would never had predicted the way the New Year's Day game went, neither would I have predicted we have won all 4 derbys.

Potentially the last el qucakico for a long time, so I am desperate that we win this, and hold the towns boasting rights.

I've got an extra 4 coming with me, we'll be in the hop pole before hand with the flag up.
Going to the hop pole as well Scott. .will be in there around 12..hoping they have a few ales left over from the weekend!

12Predictions for el quackico Empty Re: Predictions for el quackico Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:49 pm

Will afc

Going to be a few games called off tomorrow with all this rain today

13Predictions for el quackico Empty Re: Predictions for el quackico Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:28 pm

limprib81

limprib81

Will afc wrote:Going to be a few games called off tomorrow with all this rain today

Hopefully our game will be on, could do with Brian's suspension being fully served!

14Predictions for el quackico Empty Re: Predictions for el quackico Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:48 pm

DB

DB

Yeah you're right fellas Scotts nailed it, I just hope the team isn't doing the same thing. Looking at some of the other fixtures I think winning tomorrow is far more important than Monday at the mo. NGU are scrapping and the bottom team will definitely go down. For me have got to finish second, the thought of having to go to the cow field at Royston  or Bartons slope in the play offs fills me with dread.

15Predictions for el quackico Empty Re: Predictions for el quackico Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:22 pm

mrfish

Not sure what to call the other lot now? Do I carry on calling them Nomads or shall I change it to the o.x. ducks .

16Predictions for el quackico Empty Re: Predictions for el quackico Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:32 pm

limprib81

limprib81

mrfish wrote:Not sure what to call the other lot now? Do I carry on calling them Nomads or shall I change it to the o.x. ducks .

Now now Mr Fish - We all know they cannot take any banter. Very Happy

17Predictions for el quackico Empty Re: Predictions for el quackico Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:14 pm

mrfish

Sorry cant help casting the line out every now and then Razz

18Predictions for el quackico Empty Re: Predictions for el quackico Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:17 pm

limprib81

limprib81

mrfish wrote:Sorry cant help casting the line out every now and then Razz

lol!

19Predictions for el quackico Empty Re: Predictions for el quackico Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:36 am

DB

DB

I'm thinking a big win, I can see similarities with our September form.
75 goals conceded speaks for itself, their best player is someone we let go and we have the 2nd tightest defence in the league.
How about Aylesbury Rovers Tony Wink
"the rovers"

20Predictions for el quackico Empty Re: Predictions for el quackico Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:35 am

mrfish

If you look on the Southern league website,you see that we have the larger attendance figures. I wonder who this mini Aylesbury are that people talk about Idea Could be that new team setting up in Thame the O.X. ducks

21Predictions for el quackico Empty Re: Predictions for el quackico Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:03 pm

mrfish

Been reading on the Other mobs forum,that there seems to be few "supposed die hard fans" have found other things to do on monday.The way I view it is ,we have been on the up for the last few seasons, whilst they are treading water and on the move again. Sour grapes! tongue

22Predictions for el quackico Empty Re: Predictions for el quackico Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:08 pm

Will afc

And in 2 years be on the move again , prob to didcot next time lol

23Predictions for el quackico Empty Re: Predictions for el quackico Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:40 pm

DB

DB

I think the sense of impending doom has got the better of some of them affraid
If they have to play in the S&W I think their next ground could be Bierton or the Eddy, (which could well be a blessing in disguise for their club, but not for their egos) Laughing

24Predictions for el quackico Empty Re: Predictions for el quackico Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:39 am

Jordystallafcdrummer

I love the shanter on their forum

25Predictions for el quackico Empty Re: Predictions for el quackico Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:27 am

mrfish

Seems like I have had a couple of decent bites from "die hards" that are not going to be at the game. I wonder why not? Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum