Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arlesey Away

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Arlesey Away Empty Arlesey Away Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:21 am

limprib81

limprib81

Important that we respond following the final minutes of Tuesday nights game, what a perfect opportunity to do that tomorrow!

Who is coming over to cheer on the Moles?

2Arlesey Away Empty Re: Arlesey Away Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:47 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

limprib81 wrote:Important that we respond following the final minutes of Tuesday nights game, what a perfect opportunity to do that tomorrow!

sadly (not sadly really) I'll be up at the Great British Beer Festival drunken up in town so will miss this game, but ill be on the end of twitter feed.

still early days obviously but if there's any team we can score against it should be this lot. they're on -7 goal difference already.

also got my eye on risborough rangers first ever fa cup game this sat, hoping they win to setup an away day trip to them in two weeks.

3Arlesey Away Empty Re: Arlesey Away Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:10 am

limprib81

limprib81

Pris_Ris_Scott wrote:
limprib81 wrote:Important that we respond following the final minutes of Tuesday nights game, what a perfect opportunity to do that tomorrow!

sadly (not sadly really) I'll be up at the Great British Beer Festival drunken  up in town so will miss this game, but ill be on the end of twitter feed.

still early days obviously but if there's any team we can score against it should be this lot. they're on -7 goal difference already.

also got my eye on risborough rangers first ever fa cup game this sat, hoping they win to setup an away day trip to them in two weeks.

Good shout about the Risborough game, totally forgot that is this weekend!
Enjoy the beer festival lol!!

4Arlesey Away Empty Re: Arlesey Away Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:45 pm

DB

DB

Arlesley do seem like they are struggling a bit, but then we aren't really a well oil machine ourselves at the moment.
Jammas, Price and Aston  have all played over there, an opportunity to show how well they can play wearing their hometown shirts then Wink

5Arlesey Away Empty Re: Arlesey Away Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:22 pm

mrfish

Fishes will be there along with Jools cheers

6Arlesey Away Empty Re: Arlesey Away Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:12 pm

mrfish wrote:Fishes will be there along with Jools cheers

and thank you very much for taking me!

Not a classic but it's three more points. Kyle Anthony, Jamie Rudd and Gareth Price all had good games.

7Arlesey Away Empty Re: Arlesey Away Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:36 pm

limprib81

limprib81

JoolsT1970 wrote:
mrfish wrote:Fishes will be there along with Jools cheers

and thank you very much for taking me!

Not a classic but it's three more points. Kyle Anthony, Jamie Rudd and Gareth Price all had good games.

Really thought Ryan O Toole offered us something else when he came on.

Kyle was solid, as was Ben (he knew it was offside! Razz ) - Gareth is on form, Rudd for me has been the most impressive player over the past three games. Davis looked good also.

8Arlesey Away Empty Re: Arlesey Away Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:41 pm

DB

DB

Agree with all your comments fellas.
 I was really pleased with Jamie, sprinting forwards in the 90th min Shocked never ever seen him look so fit, he was my mom. Thought Davis was a bit lucky with the yellow and I felt we missed Brian today, hope he's fit for Tuesday cheers

9Arlesey Away Empty Re: Arlesey Away Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:54 pm

limprib81

limprib81

Jammers goal, had technical issues with the Go Pro in the 2nd half and missed Price's goal, who knew your supposed delete the files as you go or the memory card gets too full! Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum