Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

St Ives away

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1St Ives away Empty St Ives away Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:12 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

long old trip to make on a Tuesday night.... I don't imagine too many are excited at the idea of doing this one, but we have to hope the players really are up for it

feels pretty good being 3rd in the league, but things are very tight between the top 6 and if we lose on the night, st ives would actually leap frog us, and could even dump us back on the wrong side of the playoffs positions

2St Ives away Empty Re: St Ives away Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:44 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

That will be wednesday Scott,at leased if you do go it will be worth itand see the game.O P

3St Ives away Empty Re: St Ives away Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:24 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Has to be said that league scheduling sometimes leaves a lot to be desired!!!!

4St Ives away Empty Re: St Ives away Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:28 pm

limprib81

limprib81

Not a nice away trip on a Tuesday evening it must be said!

I am unable to make it, so no go pro highlights I am afraid. Crying or Very sad

5St Ives away Empty Re: St Ives away Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:36 am

Good luck tonight. Hopefully the wobble's over. It was this time last year when FC were unplayable. 8-1 wins etc

6St Ives away Empty Re: St Ives away Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:56 am

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Sorry Scott, lm sure that southern league fixtures had it for Wednesday.Op

7St Ives away Empty Re: St Ives away Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:22 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

0-0 I see... anyone know how it went?

8St Ives away Empty Re: St Ives away Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:28 am

DB

DB

We were alright, but our paper thin squad was a bit short on attacking options last night, St Ives probably had the upper hand but on the whole they were restricted to wild and high shots and didn't do enough with their corners, they must have had 15 of them. We had some chances, Brian clipped the bar in the first half and should really should have hit the target after some good work and a low nearpost cross from Dobson in the second, right at the death Collins on debut had the best chance of the game for either side, behind their defense and with just the keeper to beat placed it a little too wide.
The centreback pairing of Fryer and Logie did very well, first league game of the season for both of them I think and if they both started on Saturday I wouldn't be concerned.
St Ives were alright, nothing to write home about, a top ten/looking for a play off sort of side. cheers

9St Ives away Empty Re: St Ives away Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:29 pm

Said to this to one or two folk but that point could be vital at end of season. Beforehand anyone would have taken a point and that's what we came away with.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum