Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hanwell Away

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hanwell Away Empty Hanwell Away Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:46 pm

limprib81

limprib81

Looking forward to a game of football tomorrow! And lets hope we can carry on from last weeks victory. You would think 3 points are a must going into a hectic Christmas period.

Who is coming over? There is a seat free in my motor, thats if you dont mind leaving early!

2Hanwell Away Empty Re: Hanwell Away Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:08 pm

DB

DB

I wouldn't say 3 points are a must just yet as there's still half a season to go, but if we win results will definitely go our way tomorrow, six teams above us all play each other.
We must be due a good performance sooner or later (but until then I'd settle for another play crap and win)   cheers

3Hanwell Away Empty Re: Hanwell Away Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:43 pm

DB

DB

A good performance, Smile  we were all over them from the off, just couldn't get that final touch, but played some great football going forward, they scored against the run of play. Second half they had a good go for ten mins but after that it was all us again, Jammas scored to level and got booked for taking his shirt off with a tribute, Bri was in a total football  zone for the last 15 mins, he chested a ball down edge of the 6 yrd box turned and scored for the lino to cancel it out for a handball, I'll bet he was the only person in the ground that thought it was handball, he had a mare of a 2nd half with some real stinkers for both sides, it wouldn't surprise me if it turns out that he forgot his lenses(or was on acid) Bri got on the end of a high cross in a packed area to win it but the ball came flying out through a hole in the net which caused more controversy with the ref having to come and ask mr magoo if it went it Shocked  I thought the ref had a good game, let quite a bit go but it was a shockingly heavy pitch.
I really enjoyed it today, everyone battled with a never say die attitude. My MoM was Jamie. cheers

4Hanwell Away Empty Re: Hanwell Away Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:32 pm

mrfish

Pretty well sums it up DB,we just need that finishing touch more often Wink

5Hanwell Away Empty Re: Hanwell Away Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:39 pm

DB

DB

Hauley has scored 3 in the last 2 with 2 last minute winners, if we could keep him in this form we'd win the league Laughing  
Surprisingly, he has only played a full 90 mins 5 times this season in the league  (4 wins and 1 draw)

6Hanwell Away Empty Re: Hanwell Away Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:14 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

sounded like an exciting end to the game - glad to hear some general positives as well, good to go into boxing day in a positive mood

edit: I completely forgot that we've got also tough one against Chalfont tomorrow first - so lets wait and see what kind of mood we are in on Wednesday morning Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum