Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

PBT at home

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PBT at home Empty PBT at home Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:48 pm

These games just can't come quickly enough now. Bit concerned that we had a bit of rain (and snow) and hope the pitch isn't too boggy. I expect three points against what looks like an extremely average PBT team.

Could do with Quacks doing us a favour elsewhere but not expecting it

2PBT at home Empty Re: PBT at home Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:02 pm

DB

DB

If we are right in the head I'm sure we'll beat them, they did beat us over there though. It must be Brians turn to score tomorrow, Pricey has 3 in 3 so  maybe they will both score.  cheers

3PBT at home Empty Re: PBT at home Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:11 pm

Poor 2nd half from FC. All their goals were exactly the same. Cross over and bloke outmuscling defence. Disappointed isn't the word

4PBT at home Empty Re: PBT at home Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:21 pm

DB

DB

In their defense I did hear we had some injuries, 3 chipped nails and a torn petticoat Embarassed

5PBT at home Empty Re: PBT at home Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:22 am

coach

coach

Didn't do anything in 2nd half.Should have seen that out quite easily. If james was in goal I am pretty sure we would have the 3 points . They attacked our weakness and it worked for them.Big question marks over the penalty and non penalty for aylesbury. Looked like similar offence too me.

6PBT at home Empty Re: PBT at home Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:04 pm

DB

DB

I didn't see either of the handball penalty shouts but K's looked nailed on from my view in the 1st half, most of these refs are crap, but it's the being consistently inconsistent with decisions that infuriates me.  
 Weathers may have made a match winning save Coach, but in no way do I blame Sullyman for that result, the senior players in front of him hung him out to dry, they even threw in a couple of dodgy back passes for his debut, with team mates like that who needs enemies Rolling Eyes
We all thought we had won the game at half time, that's not a good thing for the players.  
As bad as our defending was  (it was up there with the R&D game for me), I believe it was the substitutions that brought about our demise, with Hauley going off and then Price we served ourselves up to them on a silver platter, looking juicy and ripe and ready to be devoured.
I did hear that if Bri had finished the game he would have been out for Tuesday and that Terry needs time to get match fit, (I'm not sure there is enough minutes left in the league for that lol!) that was just pub talk though.
COYM cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum