Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beaconsfield game

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Beaconsfield game Empty Beaconsfield game Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:33 pm

DB

DB

Hopefully it will be game on tomorrow, there was standing water on the pitch at 6pm today though so if anyone could lend a hand in the morning it would be very much appreciated and if you could bring a fork (a womens border fork would be ideal) that would be brill. cheers

2Beaconsfield game Empty Re: Beaconsfield game Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:30 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Hats off to you April and Nick for getting the game on Darren. Excellent job. We should have been up at the break and had so many chances in the second half. Once that second hd gone in the change in the team was unbelievable. Everybody wanted the ball and the third was just bound to happen. Good result

3Beaconsfield game Empty Re: Beaconsfield game Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:20 pm

mrfish

Must give thanks to Darren,April and Nick for getting the game on cheers

4Beaconsfield game Empty Re: Beaconsfield game Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:30 pm

Bit worried at h/t looking on social media but at f/t saw it was a pretty comfortable win. Well done FC. Tough, tough week coming up.

5Beaconsfield game Empty Re: Beaconsfield game Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:51 pm

DB

DB

Thanks fellas, just part of team Aylesbury like yourselves.
Becky were a talented young side and did really well, but that was it for them, we were always going to beat them even if it took 95 mins.
Steve's had to adjust the team a bit to accommodate Ed and I think that he's managed that now,  I've never seen Hauley do so much footwork or seen him as wide as yesterday(he's a better all round player than I've given him credit for)  We created quite a lot of opportunities and we are bound to get better at it as we go along.
Nailed on red card, for an off the ball kick. rubbish ref though
Massive week for us, I'm really looking forward to it, 45 minutes at a time cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum