Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

AFC big fork off, heroes wanted again

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AFC big fork off, heroes wanted again Empty AFC big fork off, heroes wanted again Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:20 pm

DB

DB

I know this is getting to be a pain in the a*se, but if anyone could appear with a fork in hand and some sturdy shoes that would be great.
We currently have a few patches from the dug outs down to the corner flag that are iffy, at the moment we believe it is fixable, without an further rain we are confident of getting this game on.
Unfortunately if any rain comes again this afternoon it would most likely put the mockers on it.
Thanks in advance.
COYM cheers

2AFC big fork off, heroes wanted again Empty Re: AFC big fork off, heroes wanted again Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:12 am

DB

DB

If Carlsberg did volunteers! Great work thanks again  cheers

3AFC big fork off, heroes wanted again Empty St Ives match - Tuesday. Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:42 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

Hooray! I remembered my password lol!

Anywho, Will you been needing volunteers again tomorrow and Tuesday?
I can spare a couple of hours.

Weather is not looking too bad for the next couple of days, so might make things a bit easier Smile

4AFC big fork off, heroes wanted again Empty Re: AFC big fork off, heroes wanted again Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:31 am

DB

DB

Welcome back to the forum Dave, it's been a while.
I'm busy elsewhere tomorrow, I've had a look at the pitch today, there's a load of duck sh"t on it! Would love some help on Tuesday as there is always plenty to do, should be down the ground for 1030 cheers

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

DB wrote:Welcome back to the forum Dave, it's been a while.
I'm busy elsewhere tomorrow, I've had a look at the pitch today, there's a load of duck sh"t on it! Would love some help on Tuesday as there is always plenty to do, should be down the ground for 1030 cheers

Okey Dokey! See you tuesday, weather permitting, cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]