Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Comedy night

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Comedy night Empty Comedy night Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:05 am

mrfish

What another great night at Haywood way, as stated on the fan site 3 good comedians and 1 great compere,all those who didnt go , you missed another good evening .The word is spreading and the numbers are deffo rising Vicky! cheers

2Comedy night Empty Re: Comedy night Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:43 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

As you say what a great night. Even better than the first Comedy Night! We need to do it again! Numbers were even better and as you say the word is spreading!

3Comedy night Empty Re: Comedy night Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:54 pm

vsparling

vsparling

It was really good, and in my opinion was so much better than the first one! Even Ste told me after there was a different energy in the room last night that was so positive. Will definitely be hosting another one, with the exception of the waterside there isn't any other comedy club style nights in the town, (unless I've missed the ad!) and for a tenner you just can't go wrong! So let's keep this snowballing, and next time I want to put a big fat 'SOLD OUT' sign on the door!

One question I will put to everyone regarding these nights is would it be better to be held after a match or when we have an away game? One theory for the positive energy last night was that people weren't so tired etc from a long day of football.

4Comedy night Empty Re: Comedy night Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:57 pm

mrfish

Can see problems both ways Vicky. If held after a home game people might be tired and stressed after a home game or struggling to get back and changed in time,having to get back from an away game depending on distance.Good luck on sorting that one out Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum