Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon May 02, 2016 7:47 pm

limprib81

limprib81

Thought we were brilliant value for the win today, the winning margin might well have been greater!
11 heroes today, followed by a brilliant vocal band of travelling fans.

Thanks to everyone that has made the effort this season, too everyone that has contributed their spare time to help the club - This is for you!

Lets see you all Saturday, so we can have a proper celebration together.....Oh and don't forget the footgolf!

2WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon May 02, 2016 8:34 pm

Absolutely Ryan. These are the days we look back on and remember in years to come. These are the days where we build the history of this club. Every member of the team, everyone on the bench and every supporter played their bit. I am so made up with today.

3WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon May 02, 2016 9:47 pm

Will afc

Fantastic post Ryan.

What a brilliant day. Every player to a man was fantastic today we certainly did not have a weak link.
fair play the Batemen logie and Fraser they got tactics spot on today . Hope this is the catalist for us to go again next season

Very proud tonight of everyone associated with this great non league club. Fantastic scenes at the end that I'll neve forget

Big respect to Danny Martone as well . He deserved the success today !!!!

4WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Historic Day Mon May 02, 2016 11:15 pm

Steve Bateman

What a great day for all associated with the club.
We were full value for the result which in no way flattered us and indeed should have been by a bigger margin on the day.
A gutsy performance from every player and nice to avenge the early season FA Cup defeat against a side that went on to do their town proud with a magnificent run in this years FA Cup culminating in 2nd Round defeat at Bradford City which I watched. Let's not forget they are a very well established step 3 cub as well.
I'm proud of the players and the moments we all enjoyed together at the final whistle and cannot thank our travelling support enough for being there to share the moment with us.
I would like to dedicate the achievement to our Chairman who has been very poorly lately and too often puts the club before himself and other more important matters and thoroughly deserves a day like today as rewards for his efforts. There are others as well...and you know who you are and again please accept my thanks on behalf of both Management and Players alike.
One last event this weekend when we have our Presentation Evening at the club and I hope to see you all there.
Thanks again...to our supporters

5WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue May 03, 2016 7:24 am

coach

coach

Great day for players fans and everyone who has contributed to the club over the years.1st win for Aylesbury fc in the cup is quite a milestone.
Tactics were spot on and wonder if they was switched once James got injured in the warm up.It certainly worked and protected young Matthew in goal as can't remember him being worked too much.
The scoreline flattered Chesham as could have been 3 or 4. Chances for hauled and Bateman in 1st half .stonewall penalty in 2nd half.Chances for pricey as well late on.
Chuffed for Danny..he certainly looked like the cat who got the cream.

6WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue May 03, 2016 8:05 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Was gutted not to be there. A lot of people work very hard behind the scenes to make stuff like this happen. It's a small band of committed volunteers. That band has been growing toward the end of the year with quite a few people helping Darren with the pitch. If we could get one or two more helpers more regularly life for those currently involved would be so much easier and allow us to all enjoy these days a lot more. I'd thought about stepping down as frankly I was knackered but I'll be there again in July!! Can't wait now

7WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue May 03, 2016 8:07 am

Will afc

Bless you Mike you are a top fella !!!!!!

8WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thu May 05, 2016 9:09 pm

Must say that Marc's photo set for the game were brilliant. Good ones of Coach and Will too.

9WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thu May 05, 2016 9:28 pm

Will afc

Agree Jools : he's a fantastic photographer who always seems to get the best photo at try right time . Especially when I'm in them Wink lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum