Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kempston Rovers away - first game

5 posters

whats is that on Kempstons badge?

Kempston Rovers away - first game Bar_left0%Kempston Rovers away - first game Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Kempston Rovers away - first game Bar_left0%Kempston Rovers away - first game Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Kempston Rovers away - first game Bar_left100%Kempston Rovers away - first game Bar_right 100% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kempston Rovers away - first game Empty Kempston Rovers away - first game Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:07 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

don't know anything about this lots team, but that's ok because there's a much more important issue to discuss (see poll above)

Kempston Rovers away - first game ?url=images.pitchero.com%2Fui%2F1791577%2F1463152748_6151

2Kempston Rovers away - first game Empty Re: Kempston Rovers away - first game Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:21 am

DB

DB

I'm so looking forward to this opener, I've struggled to sleep with the excitement ! With Joycie and Stacy Field opposing us I'm hoping to hear an old song or two, as I've forgotten the words!
COYM cheers

3Kempston Rovers away - first game Empty Re: Kempston Rovers away - first game Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:49 am

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

Here we go, here we go, here we go!!! cheers cheers cheers

4Kempston Rovers away - first game Empty Re: Kempston Rovers away - first game Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:29 pm

mrfish

DISAPPOINTED! 30% of outfield players need to watch the footage that was taken at the game and have a serious look at their performance Shocked

5Kempston Rovers away - first game Empty Re: Kempston Rovers away - first game Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:43 pm

Two of three FC men really struggle in that first half but confidence grew after half time. No way a penalty. Apparently the ball hit Dave Carty's elbow from a ricochet but the ref had already shown he was inept gifting both the home team and FC some bizarre decisions.

Thought we were worth a point. Disappointed tonight.

6Kempston Rovers away - first game Empty Re: Kempston Rovers away - first game Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:49 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

Brief summary of today's game is a bit like my old school reports:

Must concentrate more and try harder.

7Kempston Rovers away - first game Empty Re: Kempston Rovers away - first game Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:28 pm

DB

DB

It's great to be back playing football, what a lovely place that was in the sunshine, I loved it, can we get a groundshare ?  Unfortunately it was our new teams big day and I felt we flopped, far too many still in ps mode, but I guess it might take a while to get it together being new and that.
 I was shocked at how high the Kempston back line was, even the keeper took up a defensive midfield position, if they carry on like that anyone with a little bit of pace will really smash them.
One thing I havn't missed over the summer, inconsistent referees!

"Brief summary of today's game is a bit like my old school reports:
Must concentrate more and try harder."

Your mum told me it was "sits in the corner and farts"  Smile

COYM cheers

8Kempston Rovers away - first game Empty Re: Kempston Rovers away - first game Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:03 am

coach

coach

Let's hope the guys put in a performance against Tuesday. Will be a tough match after their good win yesterday .

9Kempston Rovers away - first game Empty Re: Kempston Rovers away - first game Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:35 am

DB wrote:
One thing I havn't missed over the summer, inconsistent referees!

Grant Fryer was ready to give his name to the ref after he took one for the team and he only got a ticking off. Even the home fans near off were saying it was a shocking decision

10Kempston Rovers away - first game Empty Re: Kempston Rovers away - first game Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:10 am

coach

coach

Meanwhile the dicks get walloped at home but all is well as they had the 2nd biggest gate of the day!

11Kempston Rovers away - first game Empty Re: Kempston Rovers away - first game Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:24 pm

DB

DB

coach wrote:Meanwhile the dicks get walloped at home but all is well as they had the 2nd biggest gate of the day!

I'm a bit surprised at how well they did, a great weekend for them only 3 conceded, Lammy scoring in the last minute(I hope he did a somersault for them)what with the subs, mint sales, and carers paying full price they must be cock a hoop and a bit closer to being back in the black, I have heard that the pitch at Thame is ragged already so that will surely help their style of play too.
 As for us , we have at least 1 player that is certainly not up to it in the position he's played so far for us, collectively our closing down was at best embarrassing (1st half esp)and unfortunately everyone has to do it. I thought we all knew where our strengths were but I didn't think we played to them anywhere near enough, Couchies goal and Faulks 1 on 1 shows what happens when we did, where is our out ball, why did Melchi come on so late ? did we have a set play opportunity that we let pass?
Reading it back I sound a bit scathing, I don't mean to be but we are playing competitive big boy football now and every game counts, we need to sort it asap.
COYM cheers

12Kempston Rovers away - first game Empty Re: Kempston Rovers away - first game Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:46 pm

coach

coach

We are a new team with new management..it won't happen overnight DB.

13Kempston Rovers away - first game Empty Re: Kempston Rovers away - first game Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:35 pm

DB

DB

I am well aware of that Coach, but sometimes some of the simplest things can be overlooked. I've shown more than half a dozen people how to use a wheelbarrow, making it easier for them and I know at this very moment someone is saying to themselves, I didn't realise there was an easy way!
if you had an offside front light (or any come to that) out on your car, I would tell you, you may say thanks but I know, or you may say oh, I wondered why it seemed dark, stop at Halfords and fix it.
I could have said nothing and later that evening you may be involved in a terrible limb crunching head on collision because an oncoming tanker driver though you were a motorbike. I'd feel dreadful and I doubt you'd be too chuffed.
Is that what you want?

For want of a nail .....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum