Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bedford at Home

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bedford at Home Empty Bedford at Home Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:13 pm

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

so... its time to start getting back into it!

after the kick in the balls that was the last el quackio, I really wasn't in the mood for a while and judging by the drop off of activity on here i'm guessing others were feeling the same

but we've had a break now (feels like bloody ages) and the team have had a while to recover and refocus.

Bedford have 2 games on us already, but we could still leapfrog them with a win - they appear to be in an erratic form much like us, but i'm hoping we can put this first part of the season behind us and hit something of a run of from now on... do I hold my breath?

COME ON YOU MOLES!!!

2Bedford at Home Empty Re: Bedford at Home Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:14 pm

DB

DB

Bedford have some very good players, maybe the manager is crap Suspect  
I don't know what to expect, one game in nearly a month, not so sure how match sharp the lads will be but they have been in on the free Saturdays training.

"after the kick in the balls that was the last el quackio, I really wasn't in the mood for a while and judging by the drop off of activity on here i'm guessing others were feeling the same "
On the positive side, now we know how our feathered friends have felt for years  affraid  Laughing

3Bedford at Home Empty Re: Bedford at Home Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:07 pm

I am sorry but based on the season so far I don't think the players are good enough for this level. If they can't beat a dismal Bedford team then this is going to be a long old season. Just dreadful.

In another matter, the discipline from this team is appalling. The amount of free kicks, jumping in one and two footed and 'afters' is shocking. Don't think DM will be paying wages this year as it will all go on fines. Needs sorting

4Bedford at Home Empty Re: Bedford at Home Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:28 am

coach

coach

Was a poor show from the moles..never really had a go at them in the whole 90 mins.Thought the defence and gk did well and looked comfortable but the rest was poor.Certainly didnt get value for money for £8 on the gate!

5Bedford at Home Empty Re: Bedford at Home Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:29 pm

Will afc

Agree £8 at this level is a lot but play attractive football and it's proven people will pay it .

6Bedford at Home Empty Re: Bedford at Home Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:08 pm

mrfish

I think you will find its an fa/league ruling that is the minimum entry fee Question

7Bedford at Home Empty Re: Bedford at Home Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:42 pm

coach

coach

mrfish wrote:I think you will find its an fa/league ruling that is the minimum entry fee Question

You say that but you do see clubs offering deals ..ie pay what you want..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum