Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Uxbridge away

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Uxbridge away Empty Uxbridge away Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:33 pm

DB

DB

So we are off to Honeycroft today, one of my favourite grounds, really old songs on the tannoy and a mouthwatering selection in the t bar/cafe.
Uxbridge like us are on a bad run, they havn't won for 10 games, but they do have some good players, Matt Woods has scored almost half their goals.
Their manager TC is one of the most entertaining in the league, if they are doing well he's all laughs and jokes and if he's not happy he's raging and abusing Laughing  
I see Kieran Turner has left and returned to Tring, a talented well mannered young man, we just couldn't fit him in, I wish him the best of luck.
Surprisingly KT was the 2nd most played player in the squad with 20 games only beaten by JLS on 21.
I'm going for an attacking line up, let Andre run them ragged then we can all fill our boots.
4-1 away win COYM cheers

2Uxbridge away Empty Re: Uxbridge away Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:48 pm

DB

DB

I'm very sorry please ignore everything I write, I'm clearly retarded geek

3Uxbridge away Empty Re: Uxbridge away Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:56 pm

mrfish

Not a too bad first half, 3 good chances , 1 cleared off the line. We were deffo in the race. OMG,WTF(sorry I used them last week) happened in the second half, every thing we had going for us must have be left behind in the changing room. I think it was Hair Cut 100 had a song with a lyric "where do we go from here? Is it down to the lake I fear No

4Uxbridge away Empty Re: Uxbridge away Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:30 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

Still, we had a giggle on the way home coming up with some alternative lyrics to 'Give it up' by KC and the Sunshine Band...

Something along the lines of;

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, now
Danny give it up, give it up
Danny give it up
Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, now
Danny give it up, give it up
Danny give it up

afro

5Uxbridge away Empty Re: Uxbridge away Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:26 pm

DB

DB

We are one of the worst two teams in this league at the moment, everyone knows we are a joke.
Formations, this Ip dip dog s*it you are not it, on pages of some foreign blokes autobiography then we do it again at half time with someone elses book is not really working, although I admit it caught them out for the first 15. Where did anyone think Jonny was playing ? odd substitutions ? One new player on the bench and 1 or 2 more about, KT leaving Stobbs probably not far behind ..... I feel we are now teetering on the brink here, lose our heads and start pulling in anybody that has kicked a football and end up with a team of strangers and a relegation battle that we might not win.

A few days ago I saw a tweet that had a reference to Agent Gordon, I laughed and thought it funny, I'm not really into conspiracy theories, scratch  could explain why we get worse and worser as the game goes on, these mannequins must be in on it, they did kick up a fuss near the end which I thought was a step in the right direction but it seems the lino flicked some sand into silent bobs jam just as they were having their scones.

Bring on the next lucky devils. cheers

6Uxbridge away Empty Re: Uxbridge away Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:32 am

DB wrote:
We are one of the worst two teams in this league at the moment, everyone knows we are a joke.

I feel we are now teetering on the brink here

a relegation battle that we might not win.

Can't argue with this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum