Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aylesbury FC v Aylesbury Utd supporters game

+2
mrfish
limprib81
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

We played this game 3 or 4 years ago and had a good day apart from the Ducks winning! We want to hold it on one of the outside practice pitches here at HW perhaps late July/early August. It will be a good chance to meet old friends and also maybe forge a few new friendships.

Me and MF will do the organising but I hope all will help. I am sure one the Ducks fans will help too.

limprib81

limprib81

Jools wrote:We played this game 3 or 4 years ago and had a good day apart from the Ducks winning! We want to hold it on one of the outside practice pitches here at HW perhaps late July/early August. It will be a good chance to meet old friends and also maybe forge a few new friendships.

Me and MF will do the organising but I hope all will help. I am sure one the Ducks fans will help too.

I have played in the same team as a few of their supporters over recent years, all great chaps which I am sure if asked would be interested in a game.

Maybe we could use it to raise some money for a local Charity? Florence Nightingale trust do a lot of good work in the town, maybe we could all come together for a game played in the right spirit for a good cause.

mrfish

As we were the home team last time its only fair to let them be the home team this time and play at their place Very Happy

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Count me in - Left Back OBV

I have had a word with Lee at the Ducks and he has posted on their forum with a bit of interest shown. I will speak to Alan this weekend about the pitch and about borrowing one of the old away kits. I thought maybe we could do subs to play and if people can donate a few prizes for a raffle and as Ryan says give the cash to a charity

Last edited by Jools on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

DB

DB

If you boys think I'm letting those d*cks on one of my pitches you are deluded flower

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Get off my Land!!!! LOL

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

Aylesbury FC v Aylesbury Utd supporters game Farmerpalmer

Get off moi laaaaaand!!!

Spoke to Alan and he is very happy with the idea of a game. We're looking at end of July on one of the outside pitches. People playing so far are:

Mike F
Ryan
Jordy
Jools
Will
Dan
Chatty
Andy Histed
Aamir
Adam
Little Rob
Coach (he doesn't know this yet)

DB

DB

DB wrote:If you boys think I'm letting those d*cks on one of my pitches you are deluded flower
So you've found a new groundsman then ?

coach

coach

Jools wrote:Spoke to Alan and he is very happy with the idea of a game. We're looking at end of July on one of the outside pitches. People playing so far are:

Mike F
Ryan
Jordy
Jools
Will
Dan
Chatty
Andy Histed
Aamir
Adam
Little Rob
Coach (he doesn't know this yet)
Wouldn't last 5 mins. Can ask my son if you are desperate and maybe he will ask a few of his mates.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum