Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thame: That.....was poor!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thame: That.....was poor! Empty Thame: That.....was poor! Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:41 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

Losing 2-0, despite playing against 10 men for the majority of the game, is pretty dire.

Mind you, I SAY 10 men, but they certainly had the Ref and Linesmen on their side too.

Still struggling up front, and again, too bunched up in the middle of the pitch.
Have we forgotten to use the wings, and are we running out of ideas?

2Thame: That.....was poor! Empty Re: Thame: That.....was poor! Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:40 pm

ChurchWhit

Well it prompted the first post for six days so it's not all bad.

3Thame: That.....was poor! Empty Re: Thame: That.....was poor! Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:54 am

DB

DB

ChurchWhit wrote:Well it prompted the first post for six days so it's not all bad.
Most folk are on twitter and WhatsApp groups nowadays, get with the 21C CW Laughing

We were poor today but we clearly had problems with injuries to midfielders.
The starters were 16 year old Alfie with 95 mins of Southern League football this season to go along with  Marvs 75 mins, Pobbe's first game back since his boxing day injury, looking at the team sheet we were always going to be up against it, I only hope Kerran and Bally get better soon, Jones was unwell too, not that you'd notice and  JJ developed a rash on his head and neck after 15mins!  Suspect
The ref was poor and appeared biased for 75 mins, the lino stand side was guessing offsides from 4-5 yrds behind play on several occasions and from my view Lyntons cracking free kick should have been our foul for backing in scratch  
I'm not bitter, wish I could drink it though, £4.20 for a pint of San M! Good job I won their 50/50 or I might have had to give them my car in exchange   Laughing  Only £7 to get in, swings and roundabouts maybe?
Ten man Thame thoroughly deserved the win, well done to them.  
COYM cheers

4Thame: That.....was poor! Empty Re: Thame: That.....was poor! Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:21 am

Forums out of date a bit. Older people like them due to the large screen and type

5Thame: That.....was poor! Empty Re: Thame: That.....was poor! Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:16 pm

DB

DB

DB wrote:
Ten man Thame thoroughly deserved the win, well done to them.  
Hmm Suspect Not so sure about the well done now !
I deliberately chose not to mention the stamping on JJs head, I couldn't really see it, the lad was on debut, bit keen, bit overzealous. I'm assuming he apologised  later.
Thame on their twitter then decided to offer him up as MoM (for his 15 minutes and red card) he duly won it.

Thame United FC
‏@thameunitedfc
20h20 hours ago

???? The results are in and with a resounding 54% of the votes, your #MOTM from our 2-0 victory over @AylesburyFC is...

...@liamtack6!! ????????????

Let’s be honest, it was some 15-minute debut! ???????? #welcometotheclub #thameunited

Let's hope JJ hasn't got a bleed on the brain and it's just a few stud marks ruining his neck and new hairdo.

Thame United what a classy outfit , are these the footballing morals that parents want their children to be taught  ?
Anyone got any kids there ? I'd be interested to hear your views  Neutral

6Thame: That.....was poor! Empty Re: Thame: That.....was poor! Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:44 pm

mrfish

I was shocked when i saw TUFC gave him the motm and then gloated about what a 15 mins it was. He may well have got 54% of the vote but if they had any morals within the club it would be over ruled and given to 2nd place. It must be the reason I still use the forum at times with the large print and all that Razz. BTW improvement is needed.

7Thame: That.....was poor! Empty Re: Thame: That.....was poor! Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:17 pm

You should go on Twitter. You can have lots of fun with GIFs on there Thame: That.....was poor! 5dbd8d10

8Thame: That.....was poor! Empty Re: Thame: That.....was poor! Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:19 pm

DB

DB

I know Marv was rushing off to go to a wedding after the game but I didn't realise he was getting married! That hair piece makes him look much younger  Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum