Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aylesbowie down to the Row.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Aylesbowie down to the Row. Empty Aylesbowie down to the Row. Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:02 pm

DB

DB

A few ch-ch-changes to Saturday's starting XI including two absolute beginners, Nick and Rick and a formation that we don't seem to have favoured for five years, back to the golden years of 442 rather than the usual modern love of the premiersh*t style. Our good friend Sunny Gill was in charge and without the scary monsters observing him he did alright, lino in the second half must have been in a moonage daydream thinking about life on mars with an offside that really didn't seem to involve anyone. Suspect    
Under pressure for most of the game, Njugo playing in midfield (which looks like his position) did well as did Gurney, some lad made a comparison to Wayne Carter and him, initially I thought he was a lad insane, but he may be right. Gwilliams looks exciting, holds his position and found some space which is a bit of an oddity, he was my starman.  Still in the game for 70 mins till it was ashes to ashes, that's not so bad. No real surprise at getting beat, the Row should be dancing in the street, they are going well, looked much better than at our place. Clearly it's not all hunky dorey no real heroes from last night but I would like to think we might get at least a point or several over this BH weekend.
COYM  
Happy Easter cheers

Last edited by DB on Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:30 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Buddha of suburbia)

2Aylesbowie down to the Row. Empty Re: Aylesbowie down to the Row. Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:15 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Nice one DB ,let's hope we can get a point or three, O P !!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum