Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Volunteers Always Welcome!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Volunteers Always Welcome!! Empty Volunteers Always Welcome!! Thu May 10, 2018 5:23 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

The Super Bin-Bag Brothers are doing there best to keep things tickety-boo over the close season, but we're always happy to have a few extra hands to get stuck in with us.

If you can spare some time over the next few months to help out for an hour or two, we're usually knocking around from 11:30am until about 2 or 3ish during the week, and we have Tea making facilities (ooohh!)

There's always something to do, so you don't need to be a mechanic or tool-savvy to pitch-in.

As always, we'll be looking to organise a 'Volunteers Weekend' further down the line, just to finish things off.

Hope to see some of you down there cheers

#COYM

2Volunteers Always Welcome!! Empty Re: Volunteers Always Welcome!! Fri May 11, 2018 6:39 am

mrfish

Seeing the appeal on the home page, I think the two of us can be counted on to assist on match days to help out on an adhoc basis if needed. cheers Good to see the appeal

3Volunteers Always Welcome!! Empty Re: Volunteers Always Welcome!! Fri May 11, 2018 4:53 pm

DB

DB

That's great Tony, run it past the dr first though, if he says it's okay the 9 or the 6 shirt is yours cheers

4Volunteers Always Welcome!! Empty Re: Volunteers Always Welcome!! Sat May 12, 2018 4:09 pm

mrfish

Hope we wont be that short on playing staff that you need to call on me. I was impressed with the title that I must have had. T-Bar manager. If I had known thats what I was ,maybe I would have stayed on and had a badge made with name and title on it Laughing

5Volunteers Always Welcome!! Empty Re: Volunteers Always Welcome!! Wed May 16, 2018 2:44 pm

limprib81

limprib81

Will try and get down on the odd Saturday to help out chaps.

6Volunteers Always Welcome!! Empty Re: Volunteers Always Welcome!! Fri May 18, 2018 8:08 pm

DB

DB

That would be great to see you Ryan, just don't come down too early as I believe the local naturists may be using it early Saturday mornings.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum